vonSanta

Sexiest. Rig. Ever.

Hey, stop dissing my old rig! Okay it's quite possible one of the ugliest rigs out there...But it practically came for free with the chute and cypress. And considering how I landed (or rather crashed ) my first 50 jumps in it, I didn't really mind the colour...The dirt and grassmarks could only improve it's looks. ;)

"We Are The Light At The End Of Your Sorry Little Tunnel"

Yeah sister, give it to 'em!

She's right btw. Per definition. Even though I'm two years older than her. Don't ask why.

I got a skydiving kid sister who dragged me (literally) into the sport, who kept pushing me past the "omygodiamgonnadieihatethisstuff" stage which lasted a good 30 jumps for me. And she'll lend me money for jump tickets. How cool is that?

I won't sell her. Well, maybe if you throw in a new Odessey. She's blonde, in good shape and almost done as a medical doc. Any takers?

:)

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

Dont worry about it man....I raced mountain bikes for a while and my bike was hot pearl pink.....I got crap for it all the time. But mainly from people who thought it was a cheap bike, not worth more than their new Hyundi.:P

Like said earlier....if it will be open and show a square then who cares! Have fun jumping man!
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Hehehe det går nok. ;)
Well, someone is NOT getting any christmas presents this year!
Trying to sell me on the net... I haven't words for the outrage I'm feeling right now...>:(
But if you're willing to cook for me and occasionally pack my chute I might actually be interested. :P

"We Are The Light At The End Of Your Sorry Little Tunnel"