GARYC24

Stun guns info..

yes... I dont reccomend it unless you are blazing drunk...thats how I did it... it was pretty strong, but I could still function about 1 min afterwards.. prob sooner if I was enraged with adrenalin flowing

Depends on how tough you are. My sisters asshole boyfriend hit my niece (3 yrs old) w/ one 50K volts and she just looked up at him like WTF. I 've worked a lot w/ neon and used to get 15K volts all the time. It's all in the amps and they're low. Don't get me wrong now . You don't want to hold onto one
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

yeah, the flash cameras are fun. One night my little 12 year old cousin was like...you can shock the hell out of someone with that, am I'm like BS its only 1.5volts of battery there it cant do shit. 5 minutes later we see him shock the hell out of himself and get a burn hole. Well me and my drunk friends started shocking eachother. The next day my brother comes over and I casually walk up to him and crank him with one and it is the funniest thing youll ever see if you get someone good. You just charge up the battery and hit someone with the 2 ends of the round capacitor...I think its like 30,000v but like 1/10000000 of an amp.
------------------------------------------------
"Matter fact go and get your chrome, cause I'd rather be, broke thogether, then rich alone."

When I worked in fiber glass we sometimes used these hivoltage testers(close to a stun gun)
I was goofing around with it one day when i noticed a friend had his hand on a 10ft metal table. I touched the tester to the table and he jumped back 4 ft busting his ass. we spent the rest of the day getting revenge on each other.:D:D:D
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

One of my martial arts students is a Riverside police officer. He brought in a taser (not sure if it was cop issued or not, he told us, I just don't remember) and, if we were brave enough, he hit us with it.

The taser has a 30 second cycle (a seven second jolt, with a few two second breaks followed by more jolts), so you can hit someone with it, and then put the thing on the ground next to the person, and run. You'll have a couple of minutes before they can follow you. Sure, they'll have your tazer, but you'll have a head start of more than a minute, which is more than enough time to get yourself out of a bad situation.

Every single one of us who got hit ended up flat on our backs staring at the ceiling with no voluntary muscle control. We were dazed for a few minutes, and some people had a few muscle spasms, but we were all fine within a short period of time.

I was thinking about getting one. The high voltage types.
And I wanted to try it on myself, just to feel what it feels like.
Anyone ever felt one before?

Why you would want one is beyond me but I can tell you that the real ones will knock you on your ass no matter what you are on to include PCP. I have been personaly hit with the M-26 and I don't care who you are, you will go down. Real tasers are not cheap, the ones you can get for a few bucks are crap and are ineffective. I posted about this before and the thread can be found HERE with an attached picture of it in action. The manufacturer's web site is www.taser.com I suggest you watch some of the videos on the web site to see that this is no joke.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I was thinking about getting one. The high voltage types.
And I wanted to try it on myself, just to feel what it feels like.
Anyone ever felt one before?

Hurts like a sunofabitch!... and burns too! Buddy of mine showed up with one once and I let him zap me. It's pretty damned intimidating to watch it spark... it's loud and 'crackles'. Left a big nast burn.

But have at 'er for the experience if you want... wha-wha-whater wo-wo-wont' k-k-ill ya!... B|

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Depends on how tough you are. My sisters asshole boyfriend hit my niece (3 yrs old) w/ one 50K volts and she just looked up at him like WTF. I 've worked a lot w/ neon and used to get 15K volts all the time. It's all in the amps and they're low. Don't get me wrong now . You don't want to hold onto one

man i got nailed with a 15,00/30ma the other day. idiot disconnected all the neon on a building getting remodeled, and we went up on the roof to disconnect all of em, they were arcing. got up there, and the wall was on fire, the gto melted in the 1/2 inch rigid it was in thru the wall, and for some reason, rubber roll roofing makes a good contact. had a 3 to 4 inch arc like a jacobs ladder. i got nailed holding it off the wall from arcing and became the next ground myself. then my buddy tried to get linesmans in there to cut the main power from the transformer , next to the insulator of the secondary. the pliers and his hand became "it" now. 3 times.....i couldnt stop laughing my ass off. he was screaming like a bitch, sounded just like the dood on jackass when they electrocute his nutz at the beginning.

though i do commend him for not letting go till he got it cut, it still was funny as hell watching him scream.

For those who are unaware, there is a distinct difference from being shocked by electricity, IE: the wall, the sky etc and getting hit with a taser. If you want a full blown explanation check out the taser website.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING