weegegirl

Last night, I had a dream about....

Getting pied.

It was odd. I've never even been pied. To this day, I've managed to get away without it.

But in my dream, I was being pushed in a wheelchair with my friend Jr. by a large, unrecognizable man. We were at the dropzone, but in a building with a long hallway. The man was pushing us very fast down the hallway when we came upon a gauntlet of my skydiving friends. I thought...... cool.... until I saw the looks on their faces and knew something was up. Next thing..... I was getting pied with about 4 billion pies.

Then, I woke up suddenly.

Is this weird?

I don't want to go Freudian on you, however, I believe this has something to do with a secret wish to be pied!;) Or it is a forecast of impending doom!:PTrust me, I have had some weird skydiving/DZ related dreams and so have some of my friends. One of my friends had a dream that she landed on the ground with only an inflated PC in her hand. Odd...You betcha!:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I think you were just dreaming about whip cream....

naughty naughty.....

OBTW... I met Jr. at Richmond... ask him about his swoop that he said he had been eying all day between the tents... that really scared the poo out of him... he is a cool dude.

Not as weird as watching myself "Bounce" last night . . . That was strange. I was doing a Mr Bill with one of our new AFF students, out of a helicopter, in a way that I had to cut the student away, and do a static line pull for the student. Everything was ok, but my canopy wouldn't open right. It was twisted completely over it's self and then hooked up.

So, considering it was a night jump, and I didn't want to lose my canopy, I waited until about 1500 ft. to chop and pull my reserve. As soon as I chopped, my point of view changed to "Ground to Air", and I watched myself chop. And nothing came out but the pilot chute, no freebag, no canopy, and then, THUD. So we all(where did all these people come from) ran over to me, and I was just lying there, not looking broken or anything, but I was not moving, and it was definately me.

I then woke up.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I had a dream that my dz controller and manifestor were doing Crew(neither have - ever) they docked at about 200feet, we were all watching from the ground and they just plummeted to the ground, straight down:o, broke off at about 10ft, dz controller then started into a swoop - straight forward and hit the side of manifest - he lived :),
I always have odd dreams, lacking in any semblance of reality :D

oh well - at least I don't fantasize about being pied :P

Hmmm...I once had a dream I was a cat in a dress hanging on to the tail of a 747 at 30,000ft. I think it was the sushi. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I once had a dream I was a cat in a dress hanging on to the tail of a 747 at 30,000ft.

Jee-zus! What would the dream analysts of the world say about that one? The best part is.... of course... the dress!!!

Actually, you're right, because that's what saved my feline ass when I let go of the tail of the plane. the dress fanned out into a round canopy and I landed gently on the ground. Of course, it was difficult to explain to the people standing on the ground watching me why I was in a dress...and a CAT.:P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

OBTW... I met Jr. at Richmond... ask him about his swoop that he said he had been eying all day between the tents... that really scared the poo out of him... he is a cool dude.

Jr is by far one of my favorite skydiving peeps. He's down at Skydive SoBe these days, working as a tandem instructor. His freefly skills are insane these days. Last time I was down there he was helping me get on my head. Here's a few fun pictures of Jr and I for yah.... B|:P

LOL, YES that's weird!
Last night I dreamed that I was in a restaurant and for some reason I ordered a sea food salad..(I don't eat sea food) So my salad comes and it has these two big prawns or small lobster on it. I go to fork one and the damm thing lunges at me!!! It was still alive and VERY pissed. I jumped back from the table and it missed and fell to the floor. So I tried to step on it! Then it latched onto my toes with it's pinchers and I got no shoes on!!!! (I usually dine out with shoe...) So I'm dancing around on one foot yelping and the damm things buddy get ahold of the toes on my other foot!!
I woke up laughing and my girlfriend told me to go back to sleep cus I woke her up.....
Now I ask, is THAT weird??????

LOL -True story!!!!!

-Biffin

Swoo Rodriguez #1020, LawnDart, AR #007

I go to fork one and the damm thing lunges at me!!! ... Then it latched onto my toes with it's pinchers and I got no shoes on!!!! ... I woke up laughing and my girlfriend told me to go back to sleep cus I woke her up.....

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks! I'm in hysterics over here! That is f*cking hillarious!

Okay, thanks, I definately feel NORMAL now! :PB|

Ok, didn't mean to try to hijack . . . But does everyone have dreams like the one I posted earlier?

I have had tons of dreams like that. I think it's totally normal. (then again, I'm not so sure I'm all that normal myself) I wouldn't worry about it too much. I've had dreams about friends f*cking up too, but I try not to tell them about it... it'll only bug 'em out in my opinion. :P

So you were dreaming about getting some banana cream in the face? :$;):$

Sorry I am in a dirty mood today

I dream of your Banana Cream in my face.;)
Hi Brian It's me. Your fav jump girl!
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty