kelel01

Tattoo question-- a little gross

The major concern is infection, so the neosporine is a good idea, but don't cover it with a bandage.However the neo will fade the color a little. No worries about that, Your too beautiful for the tattoo to really make a difference anyway.-Caress:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Thanks so much! You are so sweet! And I was just about to post something that was inspired by your sig line--

sky sisters & brothers please land softly!

I love the fact that we are one big family, and I just hope that everyone stays safe! I totally echo the sentiments you showed! When I read it, it gave me chills. I love you guys!!!!!!!!! (Ok, way off topic of this thread, but I started it, so I can do that! ;))

Kelly

Damn I'm entertained simply by all of the contradictory information that has been given to you as advice

Cover it up.. quick
Put neosporin on it
Dont put neosporin on it
Put bactacin on it.. no .. lubriderm..
Only if it 's after a day
Don't cover it up, let it dry
No, it's got to be moist, keep it moist! But use the Tattoo goo
Call your artist stat!

It's funny because I've been to a few artists and they tell people different things too.

I travel the land, Work in the ocean, Play in the sky

Damn I'm entertained simply by all of the contradictory information that has been given to you as advice

Yep.....I can tell you this. I just got my first one a few months ago. I was told to keep it covered for about 12 hours, wash it twice daily with mild soap and water, and keep some lotion on it. They said to avoid neosporin. Mine got scabby and lost some of it's color. I have to go back and get it fixed one of these days. [:/]

Thanks to you Kelelo1, It is just what I thought of when I started myself on here. It honestly came from my heart and the fact that it touched yours has made my week! You can thank Elpeludo, and Bartsdaddy for inspiring me to come on here in the first place. They deserve the credit for me being on this sight at all.-Caress:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

It's certainly got me confused!!!! I just got mine Sat. and they gave me a tube of Vitimin A&D cream to apply at least 6 times a day. One question I have is concerning why she is haveing so much trouble only one or two days after the tatoo?? Mine just barely whelped up. No blood, no bleeding. Did it get infected that quick?? Also they said do not cover it up and don't use neosporin. But if it is infected I would say to hell with the tatoo and try to get it healed and try again some other day.