AntiPinkChrissy

Anyone jump at Skydive SoBe/going to be there this weekend?

Great! Hopefully the weather does hold out. Make sure you say 'hey' if you are there. I have a Mirage with Skydive Tecumseh embroidered on the side of it. Hoping to get a bunch of freefly jumps in B|, but will be bringing my RW suit too...just in case.
From what I hear though, not much belly flying goes on there!

~La La Gang Member #2~

Cool, i'll definitely say Hi to ya and hopefully we can do a jump:) I have a bright purple Javelin, i'll look for you out there. Are you bringing Brent back with you?

I don't know of anyone who belly flies there except the ones that are just off student status. Stacy & Galen do rw and Stacy said she might be out. I am just sit-flying right now, and as far as I can tell most everyone is there is a ffier, so you should have no shortage of people to jump with.

cu soon! :)Angela.

I'll be there on Saturday! Look for the black Kine Rags jumpsuit with red flowers and blue and red javelin... I'll be jumping with Stacy and Galin if they're not belly flying!!!! Always nice to meet more DZ.com'ers.
;)

See Ya!
-Biffin

Swoo Rodriguez #1020, LawnDart, AR #007

A good percentage of us at Tecumseh (and probably SoBe) jump Samurai's. I absolutely love mine! No swooping for me yet, that is one of my goals for this summer. I put a bunch of jumps on it this past summer to get use to it, but really want to start putting it through its paces this summer.B|

~La La Gang Member #2~

I don't know of anyone who belly flies there except the ones that are just off student status. ..and as far as I can tell most everyone is there is a ffier

Hmmm, Looks like i might be learning to FF this holiday trip :P.

Anyone want to try and teach me ;)

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

Like all else weather permitting i'll be out. Just look for the jumpsuit visible from altitude B|

Dang! That suit is bright. Don't you that in RW your suit should be dark colors? That way when you screw up you blend in with all the other dark suits and you can just blame someone else :P ....not that I would do that or anything.....:)

~La La Gang Member #2~

Hi Chrissy!

I wish I COULD jump at SoBe this weekend. As it is I'm stuck back in the UK and it's not getting any warmer! We met at Tecumseh in October, I think, the weekend before Bridge Day. Will you say hello to Stacey B and Dave (Junior) for me if you see them at the weekend?

Mike.

hey Mike! I will have to be honest that right now your face is escaping me. If you were there the weekend before Bridge Day then it wasn't me you met because I was in Atlanta. ;)
I feel your pain with it being cold out. It hasn't been a good winter so far for jumping in the cold here in Michigan. My cut off is 40 degrees and we haven't seen too many of those days lately.
I will send you some warm vibes from SoBe!!

~La La Gang Member #2~

Hi Chrissy!

I wish I COULD jump at SoBe this weekend. As it is I'm stuck back in the UK and it's not getting any warmer! We met at Tecumseh in October, I think, the weekend before Bridge Day. Will you say hello to Stacey B and Dave (Junior) for me if you see them at the weekend?

Mike.

Hey Mike!

I remember you! You were Stacey's friend that did RW, right? Ha! You were the reason that Stacey did absolutly NO freeflying that weekend! :P

If it is you that I'm thinking about - just wanted to say hello! Hope the UK is treating you well, regardless of this shit weather! B|

- Liz

Hi Liz!

Yep, you got me - sorry about that. But it WAS only one weekend, after all. I loved your dz and I hope to make it back some day. Maybe I'll be head down by then and you'll have no reason to complain about me ;)

Chrissy - maybe I met you AT Bridge Day. If not, then maybe next time I'm in Michigan!

Hi Liz!

Yep, you got me - sorry about that. But it WAS only one weekend, after all. I loved your dz and I hope to make it back some day. Maybe I'll be head down by then and you'll have no reason to complain about me ;)

Chrissy - maybe I met you AT Bridge Day. If not, then maybe next time I'm in Michigan!

ha ha it's cool, mike. you can belly fly - we'll still love yah! ;):P

That's so humbling. I love you guys too (sniff!) Anyway, what am I complaining about? I just remembered I'm going to be in Eloy in 9 days' time! If anybody from Tecumseh is planning to be in AZ over Christmas, maybe I'll see you there.

Anyway, as there's no way I can be in SoBe this weekend, I'm going to stop hijacking this thread now. Sorry, Chrissy. :$

AH HAH!! Yes it was at Bridge Day! You were making your first base jump and if I remember right, you made more than one! B| That is so awesome, I love Bridge Day, I hope you had a good time at it.
I hope you are able to make it back to Michigan, we can introduce you to the dark side, if not, I will do some belly flying with you.:ph34r:

~La La Gang Member #2~