Pablito

First malfunction that i had to cut away

Hey guys how are you, I just feel like talking about this because it was funny and exciting.
so i had 1134 jumps and always had good openings, some line twist, some times i couldn't pull the pud becuase of wrong routing, so i pulled the pin, brakes coming undone on opening. and little things like that, i was overdue for a real mulfunction, 1135, 3rd Video jump of Sunday, i was turning back to backs no problem, I get on the load having a good time, playing with the student and the TI, jump, got a kick arse exit shot, play with the student in freefall, high 5 with him, tamdem opens really high around 6.5 get the opening shot, got on my belly damp by 5, felt wierd on opening kind of line twist, (i was screaming and laughing and having a good time kicking out of them). after i'm out the canopy dives to the right so i look up and i see a floping toggle, so i pull the other toggle, and canopy is acting crazy and i look up, and i thought it was not getting pressurisation so i yank the shit out my riser and toggles and nothing. i'm like fuck!!! while i look at my alti that says 2020, let go of the risers, grab the handles, and pull right, second to regaing stability and in the half of my barrell roll that i got under control pull left, caaa poomm!!! reserve is out flying like a charm. really nice opening on heading, at i don;t remember how high, so i got to fly my 113, she is an excellent canopy, susy flies really good, the landing was excellent, no problem where my free bag was, I have my handles, and i good experience. and my 9th save is my own. so after that i did 2 more jumps, a video jump and a hop and pop. I love the sport.

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

Hey guys how are you, I just feel like talking about this because it was funny and exciting.
so i had 1134 jumps and always had good openings, some line twist, some times i couldn't pull the pud becuase of wrong routing, so i pulled the pin, brakes coming undone on opening. and little things like that, i was overdue for a real mulfunction, 1135, 3rd Video jump of Sunday, i was turning back to backs no problem, I get on the load having a good time, playing with the student and the TI, jump, got a kick arse exit shot, play with the student in freefall, high 5 with him, tamdem opens really high around 6.5 get the opening shot, got on my belly damp by 5, felt wierd on opening kind of line twist, (i was screaming and laughing and having a good time kicking out of them). after i'm out the canopy dives to the right so i look up and i see a floping toggle, so i pull the other toggle, and canopy is acting crazy and i look up, and i thought it was not getting pressurisation so i yank the shit out my riser and toggles and nothing. i'm like fuck!!! while i look at my alti that says 2020, let go of the risers, grab the handles, and pull right, second to regaing stability and in the half of my barrell roll that i got under control pull left, caaa poomm!!! reserve is out flying like a charm. really nice opening on heading, at i don;t remember how high, so i got to fly my 113, she is an excellent canopy, susy flies really good, the landing was excellent, no problem where my free bag was, I have my handles, and i good experience. and my 9th save is my own. so after that i did 2 more jumps, a video jump and a hop and pop. I love the sport.

Way to go Pablita. Glad everything worked out good.B|

never pull low......unless you are

Pretty cool that we shared our first cut away on the same weekend, huh? It was nice talking to you earlier, Pablo. :) Pretty weird that there were so many similarities, too! Big shout out to PD reserves!! ;)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Well we both make it, I'm glad you are ok, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.
It was nice chatting with you after 10 years :P;)
Cielos Azules
Pablito

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

10....I thought it was 20?? ;) Now, if we have our second cut away on the same day or weekend, that's just going to be TOO weird....keep me posted! :P You have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, also!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.