sunnydee123

Eloy Weather....

Is it true that 57 in Eloy feels colder then 57 in Florida? I was thinking because the air is moist here it would seem colder but am I confused.

Oh Man....Can I buy hot chocolate by the gallons once I get there.....

57 is NOT COLD!

I'll bring an extra sweater too.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'll deal with you shortly mister................but yes, 57 is most certainly cold. Should have seen us all at the DZ this past weekend with bright sun and high 50 temps. Looked like a bunch of eskimos bundled for the winter solstice or something;)....but cute eskimos were we :P

See ya in less then 2 days.....wonder how security is at airports with the hightened order...hmmmm.....who cares - what else do I have to do on Christmas Day then to just get to Eloy :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Yes 57 degrees is colder where it is dry because the air is devoid of moisture to hold the heat. . .

It is COLD in AZ this time of year. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I agree that 57 is cold. But, you're from NJ, you should be used to it! :ph34r:

wonder how security is at airports with the hightened order..

They said on the news today to get to the airport 2 1/2 hours early. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My friends just called me from Orlando and said they are being REALLY tight but it is moving smoothly. Have to remember to take my hook knife off the rig - I always forget.

I have not been from NJ for over 7 years now....blood has thinned. I am officially a Floridian now ;) and a TOTAL WIMP when it comes to the cold.

I'm gonna REALLY be in the mood for huggin' now - I hug ALL my new pals (and the old ones too):)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

wonder how security is at airports with the hightened order..
------------------------------------------------------------------
They said on the news today to get to the airport 2 1/2 hours early.

The airport i'm flying out of is tiny!! I looked it up on the internet yesterday to get directions to it and found American is the only airline that even flies there. The other company that uses the airport is a private charter company that only does flights to Las Vegas. I'm scared that since it's in the middle of nowhere the security agents will freak about my rig. You have to see the picture of the terminal building (yes the only terminal building on the airport).

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yes 57 degrees is colder where it is dry because the air is devoid of moisture to hold the heat. . .

It is COLD in AZ this time of year. . .

I dunno...
I think that when there's moisture...temps seem exaggerated. What I mean is...to me, 100* here in Arizona is nothing compared to the 89* weather I had when I visited Cancun with 98% humidity.
However...when there's humidity and it's COLD, it feels much colder to me...because the damp cold makes it 'stick' to you..just like the damp heat feels hotter.

It's been getting up to the mid/high 70's here lately (highs when we jumped on saturday and sunday were like 77-78*).
I'm still shivvering when they open the door at altitude...BRRRR!!
But it's relatively mild...gloves are even optional. It was chilly...but not "cold". And it was gorgeous on the ground.

I know that the weather channel predicts 55* on saturday...but...well...it's the weather channel, and that's many days away. We'll see what happens when saturday is closer. =)

I'll be jumping in Coolidge on Friday if anyone wants to join us...(if it doesn't rain.;))
I won't be able to be at eloy until Tuesday...probably tuesday afternoon.

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

the airports are not so horrible. I flew out of tampa this morning at the crack of dawn. NO problems with the security stuff, it didn't seem that bumped up witht eh exception of having to show my pass and ID more often. Moreso annoying were the crowds. and the fact that the wheel of my plane broke on landing and we were delayed 2 hours and the jetway didn't work so we had to taxi to another gate.

ah well. :ph34r:

__