gulaz

Politically Correct Christmas Tale...

The receptacles for containing small objects were placed by the pre-ordained central area of the residential dwelling of no particular shape and size with care, in hopes that the appropriate representative of the celebratory day soon would be there.

This is hard! :P
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

The financially-obligated, vertically-challenged Angels of Death were nestled all snug in their over-priced, made-in-China wooden structures for partaking in deep thoughts

While visions of sugar-coated garbage that makes children bounce off the walls danced in their head

Forty-two

And the legally appointed caregiver in her culturally designated hair-covering fabric and I in my culturally designated hair-covering fabric had just settled down for a long seasonally related sabattical.
-Salvador Dali

The pale reflected sunlight from the planetary lunar adjunct reflected from the soft frozen water precipitate (recently deposited), imparted the false impression of normal daylight to objects within my range of visual perception.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

This reflection sought out the rods and cones of my twin ocular sensory devices and, after passing through the optic nerves located therein to the neuroprocessing applicance encased in my cranial cavity, registered nothing short of complete fascination.

The optimal description of the image portraid by the sunlight reflecting from the planetary lunar adjunct through the translucent viewing area was that of a diminutive object with four vertical sides mounted upon a rigid horizontal weight bearing surface and that rested upon two lustrous metal runners. This was situated immediately behind and attached in a method as to suggest that its movment was influenced directly by the eight Lilliputian animals which first inspection decreed to be pulchritudinous examples of rangifer tarandus.

Blue skies and happy landings!

With a vertically compromised, youth distanced human of no particular race, ethnic origin, sex, or sexual orientation so energetic and active, I knew in a segment of quantified time it must be the appropriate representative of this celebratory day.
-Salvador Dali

At a greater velocity than the belligerent national bird these enslaved creatures desperately raced, while the power mad elfen figure shrieked each wretched creature's designated (though not natural *) appelation; "Now Dasher, now Dancer, now Prancer and Vixen, on Comet, on Cupid, on Donder and Blitzen ! To the top of the porch, to the top of the wall, now with all speed and regardless of your exhausted condition, dash away all, yet again".

* footnote - these poor creatures' indigenous names are believed to be Digby, Ichabod, Elvira, Toots, Ray, Michael, Bud, and Sweetie. All are enumerated in vocal folklore as having been abducted by a red-frocked hairy demon who lured them into their captivity with peppermint flavored treats...

And like shriveled foliage in a windstorm mount to the sky, when told by cruel master to do it or die, up to the privileged housetop the slave reindeer flew, with a backbreaking load of amusements and their obese tormentor too.

But let us continue...Dagny ??

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !