akarunway

Trivia

Q. My businesses, one of which traces its roots back to 1853, built the worlds first working helicopter, invented elevators and air conditioning, developed the first commercially available hydrogen fuel cells and designed a complete life support system for the space shuttle. My brands include Otis, Carrier, Chubb, Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky and Hamilton Sundstrand. My engines power more than 50 % of the worlds commercial airliners and my systems are found on 90 % of the worlds aircraft. I'm the 49th largest American Co. Present in 180 nations, I rake in about 30 billion annually. WHO AM I? From (Mondays) San Bernardino Sun. So I don't get flamed againB|
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

OK. You're the winner. If, no , when I work my way back home (Fla.) all the beer is on me but you will have to come to Skydive Space Center to collect. I have to check out thay badass King Air they have now. That UTC website was pretty cool too.B| And I owe you a jump also Kelly, just for being so nice.

There are plenty of reasons to come check out and join in the action at Skydive Space Center right now – like our winter special jump prices at $17 to 15,000 feet and $22 to 18,000 feet, and free accommodation for visiting jumpers at our three bedroom, two bathroom bunkhouse with all amenities just ¼ mile from the drop zone, free camping too.;)

If you do go there be careful. It's a really tight DZ (landing out wise). Stay on top of canopy control and spotting. My home DZ, very beautiful views, especially on a sunset load. That would be cool, a hop and pop at 18k.