bch7773

the fiesta bowl

Thank you thank you thank you! We won! Defense rocked! Thank you.

Now that my shameless gloating is out of the way I think you guys got cheated out of ten seconds there at the end. And who knows what could have happened? I thought that my Buckeyes were gonna be the suckeyes once again during that fourth quarter. KSU really stepped up their offense the last 30 minutes of play.

Congrats on your Big 12 Championship though.

Thank you thank you thank you! We won! Defense rocked! Thank you.

Now that my shameless gloating is out of the way I think you guys got cheated out of ten seconds there at the end. And who knows what could have happened? I thought that my Buckeyes were gonna be the suckeyes once again during that fourth quarter. KSU really stepped up their offense the last 30 minutes of play.

Congrats on your Big 12 Championship though

It was a great game - And I'll say it again - your team deserved to win. I think our Quarterback is a retard.
=========Shaun ==========

He's not a retard...just horny

Talk about conspiracies! I'm thinking that someone was paid to make the allegation, throw this poor guy off his game, and therefore give the Buckeyes an edge. This has Vegas Mafia written all over it!

:ph34r:

FallRate

You know you both got it all wrong! The CIA is behind this. I even saw a black Helicopter over the stadium. Didn't you guys ctch the small group of stars that just suddenly blacked out.

The CIA is causing this to through another monkey wrench in another OSU victory. They are trying to discredit us. You want proof? Who else but the CIA can steal ten seconds?