diverdriver

Reminder of Life.

I just looked at my email account where I get to see the "TF" emails. Team Funnel is a loose group of skydivers that believe that no one should have to jump alone. We try to spread good cheer and give free coaching to newbie jumpers as they come through the program at Skydive Chicago.

Well, one of the original members, Jeremy, lost his battle with cancer after two years. I just saw the email tonight. Jeremy was a cool guy in that he never lost his love of the air and wanted to know more than the average joe about skydiving. His illness kept him from the DZ a lot in the past years but he always came back when he could. He even was in "remission" and visited during our Winter Expo last year talking about trying to get in the air again.

It is a reminder that there are no guarantees in life. You had better live life to the fullest now and love your family and friends. Never be afraid to say what you think to them because quite litteraly they could be gone tomorrow.

Blue Skies Jeremy TF #9. See yah when I get there. I might need a repack from yah by then.
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

First, condolences to all his family and friends...second, what you say is very true and after watching some people very close to me pass away...it made me re-evaluate my life and make some changes...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

R+R
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Wow, what a sobering event. My condolences &
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))BIG HUGS((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( to you through this time of loss. :(
You're absolutely right ... I'm bummed that we sometimes have to suffer a loss to remember stuff like this. Thanks for reminding me.
Take care .... XOXOXOXOXOX

(vibes)))))))) for you and Team Funnel
God bless and Godspeed to Jeremy, now looking over our silly selves as we wonder what he might be up to right now;)
He must be important if he was called up to "The Big League:)" so soon.
(amazing,...Our prayer breakfast topic was of this nature/topic)

Sorry to hear about your friend, Chris. You're absolutely
right about making the most of every moment and letting
those you love (or even like) know how you feel about 'em.

It always surprises me to meet so many 1st time tandem
jumpers and find out they're doing it because they've had
cancer, or some other life-threatening illness. Jumping out
of an airplane is something they want to experience while
there's time. And, I guess that's what we're talking about
here ... life is "time".

Blue Skies to your friend Jeremy.

I hear ya, it was just a saying. Life is way to short to get all caught up in the little stuff that means nothing in the long run. One needs to enjoy every day because it is a true blessing. I know you understand, we have lost a good number of friends in the past few years.

I am grateful to be alive another day, with 4 healthy kids and a wife and dog that love me..