Trent

SDC RePaints Hangar!

So it seems that Missy took advantage of her brother being gone and repainted the hangar bright pink! She said she knew he'd never let her do it, so she waited till he left the country and went nuts. Personally, I think it looks awful, but hey... she's in charge!
Oh, hello again!

So it seems that Missy took advantage of her brother being gone and repainted the hangar bright pink! She said she knew he'd never let her do it, so she waited till he left the country and went nuts. Personally, I think it looks awful, but hey... she's in charge!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just fucking CLASSIC!!

edited because I forgot to post :$

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

SHE did it! I just leaked the info.

Yea well you know what happens to people who leak info right......;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

edited because I forgot to post

Ya know slappie I was wondering what the heck happend here....

Ok Trent where are the pics? hrrmmm?:P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

So.. I was bored and I'm sure you ALL know how much the color pink has played a role in my life... I mean, that's how I'm known by right?

So, I figured I'd exercise the truth that Rook doesn't always make the decisions 'round here... take a look and let me know what you think! ;)
---
Missy Nelson
**Learning Never Stops**