Shotgun

Watch the Super Bowl Pregame Show

Ok, so no one will tell me WHAT is going on, other than that SOMETHING is going on... so I have been instructed to watch the Super Bowl Pregame Show because apparently it is something I will want to see (even though I'm not a football fan), and it might be something that you guys will want to see too. (I'm assuming it's something involving parachutes???)

So I'll be watching it on Sunday, probably up at the Bombshelter... and if I can figure out how to use my VCR, I may even record it.

(I don't know if I was supposed to say anything, but since I don't really know anything to tell I guess it's ok??? ;-)

Hmmm, I thought it was the halftime show, like before some band plays or something?

Can't be parachutes tho, isnt this an indoor stadium?:P

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Word on the street is that it AIN'T NO STINKIN' SKYDIVE...

Ya' know, comming from you, this scares me now. I think I'll tune in.

:S:)

Anyone have the specs on the areana - like how high the dome is from the field?

Could it be a base jump into the stadium?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So what they're saying is Sunday, sundown, we close up shop and haul ass to the DZO's house so we can watch it on his 65" HD WideScreen TV...atleast that's what I'm catching from all of this.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Oh, puha-lese! If I can put my 88' through a 270' and swoop under powerlines, THAT's a piece of cake!

Oh wait.

Did I just admit to being *that* stupid once?

Ummm lemme' just, uh, change som...........
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

That's good. If I had to sit in the Bombshelter to watch half the Super Bowl, I'd be passed out on the floor WAY before the halftime show started!

Ahhhh young grasshopper, you have not learned the way of the RedBull/Vodka. Much learning should begin.....

Oh, I just meant that's when the bands are playing. Ya know, like Aerosmith. Aerosmith has a cool song. It's called Jamie's got a gun. Guns are a big topic around here lately. I like guns. You're name is Shotgun. Cool. Anyway, they're the finale before the game begins. Maybe this is gonna be a Steven Tyler tandem or something...:P

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Ahhhh young grasshopper, you have not learned the way of the RedBull/Vodka. Much learning should begin.....

Ah, well perhaps the learning should begin this Sunday. Will you demonstrate the way of the RedBull/Vodka for me? I don't think I'm allowed to drink whiskey anymore because it makes me crazy. >:(

Oh, and this site has some better pics:
http://glasssteelandstone.com/US/TX/HoustonReliantStadium.html
It says the height is 265 ft., so I guess that must be about right.

Will you demonstrate the way of the RedBull/Vodka for me?

Yes. Bring that guy you hang out withm someone will need to carry you out.

I don't think I'm allowed to drink whiskey anymore because it makes me crazy.

I don't think it's the whiskey's fault.

You know, if you get sorta near the opening and hook the piss out of it, you might be able to swoop and stop before you slam into the cheerleaders...

Slamming into cheerleaders . . . hmm Well that's one way of introducing yourself !:o
Lou