sash

Is There anybody with BMW

I do love bimmers very much. Bimmer bikes & cars are the shizzle fo hizzle

actually, i recently learned that a bimmer is a bmw car, and a beemer (or beamer) is a bmw bike. how's that for useless knowledge?:S
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

not a very good pic, but here's mine. a '97 318i, totally stock. all day, all night, 80mph, 40 mpg! gotta love it!

I have lots of friends with 318 and they do take about this much but only on cruise control. mine takes more it's 6 cyl. engine and because i have some stuff done to it too.

Nice wheels......My girlfriend has a 2000 328i. What did you pay for your wheels and tires? Those would look sweet on her ride.....

Those are M5 wheels if you want to buy them in dealership than they will cost you lots of money.
I think that aftermarket ones are about $1600 only for wheels

I have a functioning car right now, and I'm going to hang on to it for a little while while I'm working, going to grad school (paid for by work thank god), and trying to get money together to put a down payment on a condo.

My plan is to treat myself to a new car when I get my masters. I'll prolly end up getting a 330i

My last bike was a 90 Katana 1100. I like to take very long trips with my Mrs. on the bike as often as I can.

The K12 is faster at the top end, but the steering is a little heavier. It is much better in slalom than the Katana, but the Katana was easier to countersteer into a turn. 16 in wheels. The 12 is much easier to rode long distances, and I've ridden it to San Diego in a day from SF, and regularly do 600 mile days on it with the Mrs. MUCH better suspension for touring two-up.

Here's a picture of the bike at Fort Hunter Ligget, from this past summer. THE BEST way to get from HWY 101 to the coast. Beautiful ride.