MochaSkyChick

Jumping in Japan

Tokyo Skydive Club is a lot of fun and worth the experience even though it's 45 bucks to jump. I payed more becuase I rented their gear...

They're a lot of fun though and if you are cool enough you could probably go back to their clubhouse and watch videos.. Might help if you have a friend unless you know Japanese.

Besides, you could cop a Tokyo Skydive Club sticker for your ride!!!! How much is that worth?B|

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Yeah, I think I'd be willing to drop $45 bucks to say I jumped in Japan. ;) Do they only allow a select few to watch videos with them?

As far as knowing any Japanese, I only know a few things like greetings and such so maybe I need to brush up on the japanese terms for skydiving. :)

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

no but you've got to really be engaging and having some fun or they're not just going to roll out the carpet for you. The clubhouse is a couple miles from the DZ.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky