souleh

BBC Blunder?

I'll throw the bombs that I want to... I have opinions about fox, I dislike their reporting and content.

It has nothing to do with how one station embellishes a story compared to another it has to do with my personal opinion.. If you don't like it, you can bite me:P

I can't say that msnbc, cnbc, cnn are much better, Infact I think that there is little variance between them. That is why I get my news from the wall street journal and from the internet where I can research it myself without being bombarded with petty, trashy stories about Janet Jacksons tit, Michael Jacksons supposed boys, Hyped stories about abductions, carchases, Hollywood love scandals....Terror Alert High...Terror Alert High... And Sheperd Smith, What's with his Make up... Who is that Guy?

Preach it Brother!

Sean
Sean In Thailand

That video has just been shown through my office. Hillarious.

Working in the media i know all about the BBC. I, in a professional capacity, feel the BBC had a very unbiased view of the war on iraq.

To make claims that they were being anti-american is rediculous. They showed the 'war' in an unbiased manner, showing both arguments, does that mean they are against america? no. Does it show they are good news reporters? yes.

I think the BBC produces some of the best news coverage in the world. They are accountable to every person in the UK with a TV (we pay the liscence fee), so on the whole their reporting is usually very accurate and well produced.

I genuinly believe the Hutton report is rubbish. How they think they can get away with completely absolving the goverment of any blame and completely damming the BBC, i dont know.

This fox item is just theatrical crap, with very little basis on reality or truth.
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies