flyangel2

Gareth,
Seeing you reminds me, JP and I want to be in the Skyvan for the two point 140 ways. JP wants to prove that he can be the best darn floater, so he's going to break his and yours old record from last year, and float from the bar on the Skyvan;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Oh and can you PLEASE wear some new shorts?

You'll be pleased to know that after some remedial work, the Shorts of Power will be present and correct at Z Hills. They're a bit threadbare on one side, but there is still plenty of juice left in them.

Not many people can carry that look off, but as you know, I am a very sexy man.

Gareth,
Seeing you reminds me, JP and I want to be in the Skyvan for the two point 140 ways. JP wants to prove that he can be the best darn floater, so he's going to break his and yours old record from last year, and float from the bar on the Skyvan;)

Heh. You REALLY want to be in that slow climbing oven for the whole week ? Usually I have to threaten people into it. I haven't seen the formation yet, but I'll bet that anyone who goes in that plane will be in the base and will have not been starved as a child, or just be a plain fat bastard. You are far too petite for that activity I fear.

JP can go there though. Both of 'em in fact.

OK, my white tux pictures, since Deuce posted a tux shot.

97, my wedding w/ my mother.

87, Junior Prom (might have been 88) w/ my then girlfriend, she was 22. >:(

Wow, Rev...that '97 white tux shot...mmm-hmmm. VERY nice! ;) What a hottie! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

It's just that special seat that I want on the ride ;)

Okay, if I can't have the Skyvan, then I atleast want to be in your plane. I know, it's more just for the British chaps, but I can fake an accent, and bring baby powder. Please, oh please?

Deuce, great shot of Gareth.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Wow, Rev...that '97 white tux shot...mmm-hmmm. VERY nice! ;) What a hottie! :)

Hmmm....
Well.....

Thanks....
:$

Hey, see that??!!??

Yea! That! That's a horn!

Hey, that's MY horn!

hehehe

another, plus a 1989 graduation picture for balance.... Ya know, a negative to cancel out each positive? LOL
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

oh will you stop with all this sucking up.....:P

But, but, but............[:/] Now you hurt my feelings. Dinner if off, that is unless you're buying.

It's just that special seat that I want on the ride ;)

Okay, if I can't have the Skyvan, then I atleast want to be in your plane. I know, it's more just for the British chaps, but I can fake an accent, and bring baby powder. Please, oh please?

I'll see what I can do for you there. We don't do slots until the first couple of days prior, but if you can't get into my plane, there's always that other fine Englishman, Derek Thomas's plane. (He owns that company that makes a rig that look a bit like a Wings, but not as nice. I forget what it's called.)

Ahem.

there's always that other fine Englishman, Derek Thomas's plane.

NO! If you remember correct, Tash and I were moved in the skydive, but refused to move to another plane. That was because we love our captain so much:)
Ram, now that's sucking up.
And who's Dave? It's Steve.

Edit to add: I am that fast, that I got the mistake in the name, before Ram could change it. God, am I good.

2. You are the last person to comment on someone else's fashions choice. Your last jumping attire looked like you had thrown up on by gay monkeys

I was watching an episode of COPS last weekend. It had Tampa cops busting hookers by using a guy dressed in a clown outfit. Coco the clown.

I found myself wondering why that suit looked familiar and realized... freefliers. ;) Wonder how much problem those size 32EEE shoes would be in a sit? :D

You know, for a greenie, you should know how to edit your post. Oh I forgot, this isn't the French Forums.

Yeah, I thought you'd like that suck up.

Wonder how much problem those size 32EEE shoes would be in a sit? :D

That would be a bitch, but I bet they would kick ass for head down!

Better than booties for high-speed 4 way turns. :D Tracking would probably be excellent also.

Better have a full face helmet and an AAD. Don't wanna get knocked out by them, ya know...

:ph34r:
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1