westcoastchica

Elsinore Instructor Burnout Benefit

We've gotta hang out and talk for at least few tomorrow Darcy. I'll be sure to look for you.

Definitely. . .I'll be the student with the BIG HUGE PERMANENT grin on my face. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy

Good Morning West Coasters. . .Updated weather information for Elsinore. . .The weather gods have decided to shine on us this weekend.

Here ya go!

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/weather/hw3.cgi?config=&forecast=zandh&pands=92530
FGF #6
Darcy

The benefit was a great success and I want to personally thank the organizers, whom unselfishly gave their time and effort to our cause. Lara, you rock! A big thank you also goes out to Erin, Marie, Anniken, Betsy, Marsha, Kat, Shawna, Gretchen and all the dropzone locals. With your help we will rebuild and become a better DZ and staff to serve you.

It was an excellent weekend, but it was also a busy weekend for us. There were so many people there and I wanted to talk to everybody, but had duties to attend to and had to cut conversations short. I want to apologize to all the wonderful people that took that time to talk to me. There are also dozens of people that made donations and could not make it to the benefit. You guys rock.

I will forever be indebted to you. Thank you.

Congrats to the staff and regulars at Elsinore for a great weekend. Okay, so I was only there Saturday, but kudos to all nonetheless. Plenty o' smiles, good vibes, good beer, and great skydives (all before the beer, of course) made for a great day for me - and everyone else, from what I saw.

I didn't take many photos, but here are a few...

Heidi

Amy

Raffle 1

Raffle 2

Congrats, and again, many thanks for a great time.

Blue skies -

FunBobby

The benefit was a great success and I want to personally thank the organizers, whom unselfishly gave their time and effort to our cause. Lara, you rock! A big thank you also goes out to Erin, Marie, Anniken, Betsy, Marsha, Kat, Shawna, Gretchen and all the dropzone locals. With your help we will rebuild and become a better DZ and staff to serve you.

It was an excellent weekend, but it was also a busy weekend for us. There were so many people there and I wanted to talk to everybody, but had duties to attend to and had to cut conversations short. I want to apologize to all the wonderful people that took that time to talk to me. There are also dozens of people that made donations and could not make it to the benefit. You guys rock.

I will forever be indebted to you. Thank you.

agreed!!!! Special thanks to Kevin for keeping me in the air!

And again, to everyone...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

ok i'll stop now.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

OMG. . .I had SOOOOOO much fun. . .

There were so many people there and many loads got off the ground. . .The place was hopping and the party afterwards was rockin. . .We were eating jello shots till 1 in the morning and dancing on tables. . .

I made 4 skydives that day (a lot for this student). Made my first three standup landings (for my instructors. . .I get it now) and just had such a good time. I met so many people on Saturday.

Glad I could be a part of this event. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Michael,

It was also good to meet you. . .Yes I did have a great time and, as I have said on numerous occasions, Yes I do smile alot when I am at the DZ. . .like having a stupid grin permanently tatooed to your face. . .lol.
FGF #6
Darcy

Hey what a great weekend!!! And what a great cause! Lara, Marie, and Erin - good looking out girls! YOU ROCK!!!! B|

Between Dave and I, we have some pretty incriminating footage! Lot's `o drunken debauchery - girl on girl, guy on girl, man on man, bare butts.... and the list goes on. I will have the pics hopefully by Wednesday on disc for all to see. Dave is probably going to give Leif the video tape for editing. Good luck people! :ph34r: hehehehehehe

Good to see everyone and meet new DZ.commers.

Peace and blue skies to all, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Gia - that camera was everywhere. . .I am actually AFRAID of what we might see. . .I was thinking of some bribe we could possibly come up with to keep the pics from being posted. . .but dang, there are TOO MANY of us to coordinate a group bribery effort. . .lol! All in fun. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Hey Kris,

Glad you liked them.... beer??? ah, just donate to the fund!

Darcy, you guys were doing so many shots I couldn't believe you all were still standing at the end of the night! :P:D The good thing.... everyone had BIG happy smiles all over the place! :)
ciao for now, g

I was thinking the exact same thing Darcy, but unfortunately I spent all my money on jello shots and can't afford to bribe anyone now. I just hope the pictures aren't too incriminating.

I hear ya. . .between jumping and jello shots. . .dang, there just isn't too much left. . .I guess I could always change my name and my looks. . .hehehe. . .:S
FGF #6
Darcy

Hey Robyn,

You were one popular person on Saturday night.... every time I turned around I had someone asking, "have you seen Robyn?"

Don't worry too much about the pic's... I won't make you bleed too badly with the bribe money! ;):P

ciao, g

High-G!

The Jell-Oh shots were awesome! You and Dave did a great job on those flavorful creations. I truly appreciate what you guys are doing for us. You rock!

There are also a few others, behind the scenes, that are still working things out for us or providing services. I want to thank them in advance, too.

The skydiving community = our skydiving family.:)
Take care.