westcoastchica

Elsinore Instructor Burnout Benefit

Hey Lara,

I was up in Taft last Saturday and spread the word to all the peeps up there.... I don't think we'll see much of a showing from them, as most of the locals there are part of the staff. But all send their best and were sincerely saddened by the fire.

Hope we have a great turnout on Saturday.

We're mixing it up with the Jell-O shots - have a special little kick to them!!! ;) Can't wait to see how they turn out! Unfortunately I will not be able to taste them b/c I have to drive home Saturday night to give my cat his meds. :( I'll just enjoy watching everyone else get drunk B|

cya soon, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I'm sure this question has been answered, but I can't find it. When a $25 boogie fee is paid, are raffle tickets with that?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

gia gia bo bia!

everyone is looking forward to your tasty jell-o shots. i know the instructors will not only appreciate their flavor, but also that you are donating your profits to the fund. :)
i won't be drinkin' either so i'll keep you company in sober-land. besides, sometimes it's more fun just to watch the chaos! :P

yep with the $25 you get a tshirt, 1 raffle ticket and various other goodies, you can buy more tickets at $5 each or 3 for $10 (all monies to the instructor fund) you or a representative do need to be present to win. hope this clears it up.
hmm now i want to confuse all: the silent auction is open to everyone, present or not, contact anniken at the dz to put your bid in ;)
england is cold wet and windy can't wait to get back bring on the weekend i say B|

I'm sure this question has been answered, but I can't find it. When a $25 boogie fee is paid, are raffle tickets with that?

***okay, marie got to this first...but i am leaving my reply :P***

you get 1 raffle ticket with your goodie bag, but you have to be present (or have someone present) to participate in the raffle. so if you are having someone pick up your shirt for you, then they can take the bag too and snag your raffle ticket...either to watch/win for you or to keep/win for themself.

as i mentioned earlier, the reason we have to have someone there is because of the way the raffle drawing is going to run...

we're going to try a little different way to run the raffle. so that non-jumpers and jumpers alike can be assured a chance at prizes they'll enjoy, we're going to allow every other ticket to PICK THEIR PRIZE.

those tickets that will not be a pick your prize ticket will be the items that would be good for everyone, movie tickets, restaurant certs, t-shirts, etc.

the pick your prize tickets drawn will be able to choose from an amazing list filled with canopy and container discount certs, spa days at glen ivy, outings with instructors like a harley ride and breakfast with our school front man lob, reserve repacks, and there is even a few certificates for a full day of packing. good stuff huh?

as it stands now (donations are still coming in) we'll be pulling over 50 tickets (probably more) in the drawing, so you'll have a damn good chance at getting a prize. so this process is why we have to have someone there to claim each drawn ticket.

you can buy additional tickets at 1 for $5 and 3 for $10...i seriously think i am going to dig into my savings and buy $100 in tickets. i may be a bit out of control...oh well...:P

Ya know Mark, I'll do my damndest to make it happen for you!!! B| If I can find a blue rasberry jell-o I have the perfect mix for it!!! If not, it'll have to be blue food coloring, which might make it turn some puck/baby diarrhea color! Wish me luck!

I love a challenge!!! :P ciao for now, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I won't be drinking there either, unless I sleep there.
Also, anyone going to that sushi place?
I went this past Sat. in my town..I had 10 pieces of raw tuna, bowl of soup, steamed rice, tea, 2 vases of sake and a large water..for $18.75!
I can honestly say that I don't prefer the rice on sushi (vinegar rice) and if it was for the sake I wouldn't have been able to eat all the tuna..But
would like to go with others at the local place on Sat. night if anyone is going?

I went this past Sat. in my town..I had 10 pieces of raw tuna, bowl of soup, steamed rice, tea, 2 vases of sake and a large water

good job gary! i am proud of you for giving it a go!!! :)
marie managed to get valley pizza and ultimate sports pizza to donate enough pizza to hopefully feed all of our benefit participants. so i don't know if we'll be making a migration over to the sushi place that night. maybe another time??

even a few certificates for a full day of packing. good stuff huh?

a few certificates for a full day packing? who did you con into doing that? and like I told you, I would donate 1 pack job to be raffled off. it seems like a good deal to me: pay $5 for a raffle ticket, and win a pack jobB|

a few certificates for a full day packing? who did you con into doing that? and like I told you, I would donate 1 pack job to be raffled off. it seems like a good deal to me: pay $5 for a raffle ticket, and win a pack job

alright you. it's too late, i already made the certificate, so no backing out now. you are donating a full day of pack jobs (yes i put a limit of 7 on the cert). and that is just that! and anniken is doing the same. so we have 2 full day of packing prizes. yaaaaaaaayyyy!!!

marie managed to get valley pizza and ultimate sports pizza to donate enough pizza to hopefully feed all of our benefit participants. so i don't know if we'll be making a migration over to the sushi place that night. maybe another time??

You have to remember that Rich will be there, so more pizza is needed. Also, if you are planning a night time Op to Kokoro you will need adequate transpo and room for various animals.

Ya know Mark, I'll do my damndest to make it happen for you!!! B| If I can find a blue rasberry jell-o I have the perfect mix for it!!! If not, it'll have to be blue food coloring, which might make it turn some puck/baby diarrhea color! Wish me luck!

I love a challenge!!! :P ciao for now, g

Goooooo Gia!!! You can do it!!! Blue jello shots? You know that I will take a few, girlie! :P I cannot wait to see ya on Saturday. B|

Lara ~ I know what you mean about the raffle...I am very excited and will try to buy as many tickets as I can. It's such a good cause!~~ :)

You have to remember that Rich will be there, so more pizza is needed. Also, if you are planning a night time Op to Kokoro you will need adequate transpo and room for various animals.

pizza is for event registrants. instructors are to SERVE the pizza...not EAT the pizza. :P ha ha ha! :ph34r: kidding! KIDDING!!!

we'll just supplement rich with beer. waterlog him prior to the arrival of the pizza and we should be good to go. ;)

i know i didn't get the chance to mention it at the meeting, but will you and rich participate in the team hit-n-chug? i hope so!!! :)
you know...i don't think i am any kind of worthwhile competitor in this arena, i may have to find a better teammate for jake. i suck at the whole beer guzzling thing. now give me a long island and... :P

Man, have you all noticed what a post whore that "Dippymoo" (cough...*Marie*...cough) is? I mean, man, she has something like FIVE whole posts...geez. Getta life. :P Some people have nothing better to do with their time...:ph34r:

Edited: Before anyone thinks that I am even remotely serious, I was just teasing Marie. I think that it's awesome that she's finally posting on here. YAY!!! I hope to jump with "Dippy" this weekend...:o B|

i know i didn't get the chance to mention it at the meeting, but will you and rich participate in the team hit-n-chug? i hope so!!! :)

Uh, do you actually think we can compete in our "borrowed" equipment??? Heck, he can barely get that Stilleto to the grass, let alone the peas. :D Then again, I need to tame my borrowed Crossfire across the grass and be able to shut down in the peas.:D

i suck at the whole beer guzzling thing. now give me a long island and... :P

I've heard....:o:) (That Brittnay Spears outfit looked cool, too.) (Jake knows I'm kidding, right?:P)

of course we'll get to jump at the weekend rosa, myself and the wonderful bachelor will be organising flat flyers on saturday and me and the beautous erin the same on sunday. many freeflying LOs will also be present for those who prefer a vertical orientation. and being me and having nowhere else to be i'll also be out all day friday stuffing goodie bags and jumping if anyone comes out early for the benefit don't forget happy hour 2 till 4 friday afternoon $12 jumps :)