turtlespeed

So how do you dress?

Btw, a male friend PMed me to explain this "left/right" thing...lol...

Can you explain it to me, then? Apparently I'm not smart enough to figure it out. My only guess would be that dressing to the right is conservative... and vice versa. Thats kinda boring though..
?

Can you explain it to me, then? Apparently I'm not smart enough to figure it out. My only guess would be that dressing to the right is conservative... and vice versa. Thats kinda boring though..
?

Well, as you know, men are built differently . . .

Trousers, pants, and shorts have that "divider" in the middle and there is dressing to the right and or the left. Tailors design your pants to accomodate it. In a movie Pierce Brosnan has to be measured and the tailor asks him how he dressed, (The reason for this post as I ran across the movie title) but I could never work the punchline in until now....

. . . . These days, the damn thing just bobs around like a windsock
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Can you explain it to me, then?

I don't think that this man will care if I post a sentence from his PM sent to me as it has nothing personal shared, but does explain things...
"Rosa my dear, I'm not positive, but I think it has to do with the fact that when we men get dressed, we tend to position "it" to the left or to the right. Get it now?"

:$