Gravitymaster

Kerry Implodes ????

>He was found "Not guilty" he was never found innocent.

They are one in the same in our system of justice. Being found not guilty of any crime means you didn't do it, period, and cannot be treated even one little bit like you did do it. Cops can't take away your car. They can't put you in jail for just a few days. You are innocent under the law.

>Get off it Bill, you can't really believe that crap.

I hope you do believe that crap, because our justice system requires you to.

There is a very strong desire among conservatives to have the best possible whipping boy, and Clinton is a great one, because he's dishonest and sleazy. But all the wishing in the world will not change the fact that the impeachment failed, and he was not censured or removed from office. It doesn't make him any less sleazy, but it does make him (under our laws) innocent.

You have your pick of justice systems througout the world. I like the US's. You may not; that's fine.

Actually the subject was Kerry, but as usual, the right wingers have to compare everyone and everything to Clinton. It reminds me of how the Church Lady from SNL is always going on about Satan.

And how the lefties got a few shots in of GWB lying, even though they have no proof of it?

But we have proof good old Clinton lied...Or that he "tried to tell the truth but failed". Brought to you by the same folks that needed "sex" and "is" explained to them.

So just to sum things up....
Clinton DID lie. (We have proof)
Kerry MAY have had an affair. (We don't have proof)
Bush MAY have lied about WMD's (You don't have proof.)

But since you are more than willing to say that Bush did lie without proof...You would have to be stupid to think that others are not going to do the same with Kerry....Once again..Pick a set of rules and play by them.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

But since you are more than willing to say that Bush did lie without proof...You would have to be stupid to think that others are not going to do the same with Kerry....Once again..Pick a set of rules and play by them.

We have proof that at the very least a government agent appointed by Bush lied:

Rumsfeld on WMD:

We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.

Never go to a DZ strip show.

Maybe I'm wierd, but I'm far more interested in how a president runs the economy of the nation than in his sex life.

I'd like someone who acts consistently with what he tells us he's gonna do.

But what if they are know to lie?

Then how can you tell if they are lying when they say the will do things?

Sleeping with someone other than your wife and lying about it says something to me abaout a guys character

Also he claims that soldiers did really bad things in Vietnam...But he claims to be proud of serving...

So is he proud of doing horrible deeds?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

WHO FREAKIN' CARES??? HE'S NOT IN OFFICE AND CAN'T DO ANYMORE HARM!!!!

Shhhhhhh.....;)

He did plenty of harm while he was in office....and we are still addressing his crap to this day. Part of the issue, for me at least, is that the mess he made others are cleaning up, and are being blamed for. It'd be laughable, if it weren't so problematic.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Rumsfeld on WMD:

We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.

Talk about McCarthyism. You guys want to hang a Republican no matter who it is.

never pull low......unless you are

WHO FREAKIN' CARES??? HE'S NOT IN OFFICE AND CAN'T DO ANYMORE HARM!!!!

BECAUSE YOU FOLKS KEEP SAYING SHIT YOU CAN'T BACK UP.

If Bush is suspected of something...Then you act as if he is ALREADY guilty...Then you DEFEND Clintons actions.

Jesus folks pick a set of rules and play by them...ONE SET, NOT TWO...ONE FOR EACH POLITICAL PARTY.

GWB continues to harm us though

PROVE THIS!!!! You can't.....Hate to break it to you, but things like 9/11 were being planned during Clintons time. The 1st WTC bombing happend on Clintons watch...and he did fuck all about it.

Rumsfeld on WMD:

Trying to divert attention away from the lie?

What part of what Rumsfeld said was the truth?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

OK

#1. That is not the same as Bush lying.
#2. Remember the world is flat. Or atleast that what folks thought back 300 years ago...That does not make them liars...It just makes them wrong.

So all the quote proves is that Rummy was wrong..Not that he lied. To have alie you have to be able to prove he knew one thing, and said another...

Case in point Clinton ADMITTED he lied...Or you can prove it any other way you want..

But you have not PROVEN Rummy or GWB2 lied. You MIGHT be able to show that they made a mistake...But you have not proven they lied.

How hard is that to understand?

Sleeping with someone other than your wife and lying about it says something to me abaout a guys character

First you say he might have lied, now you say he did lie. Which is it?

Also he claims that soldiers did really bad things in Vietnam...But he claims to be proud of serving...

So is he proud of doing horrible deeds?

You claim to be proud of being American, but John Wayne Gacy, Jeff Dahlmer, Ted Bundy and Tim McVeigh did really bad things while being American.

So how do you reconcile your pride in being American with these horrible deeds?

What part was a lie?

You aren't stupid, so don't pretend to be stupid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First you say he might have lied, now you say he did lie. Which is it?

I have not convicted him...Unlike you and your claims of GWB and WMD's. If he cares to PROVE he is innocent, I will gladly listen.

And that is a general statement...Doing that does bring questions about a guys character. Even the hint of it does...And there is more than a hint of it with Kerry.

You claim to be proud of being American, but John Wayne Gacy, Jeff Dahlmer, Ted Bundy and Tim McVeigh did really bad things while being American.

So how do you reconcile your pride in being American with these horrible deeds?

Simple...I'm not them. And they were all brought to justice.

How can you bash a country that you choose to live in every chance you get?

What part was a lie?

You aren't stupid, so don't pretend to be stupid.

Nice one, slipped that right past the greenies. Rumsfeld didn't lie. He had the same flawed intelligence that everyone else had. :P

never pull low......unless you are