skybytch

zip ties

Did I hear you type my name?

flyangel knows it's not her they are talking about, it's just an attempt to stalk JP
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

it's just an attempt to stalk JP

Get in line.

:D

Nope, if I'm not first, I refuse to have sloppy seconds.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

here is something I've been thinking about......
yes, it's Zip Tie related.
With all the problems people are having traveling with rigs........ would anyone Zip Tie their reserve handle so it won't accidentally get pulled for whatever reasoneither checked luggage or carry on??

I have some of the "cool" zip ties that you can remove easily!

Ah Yes Zip Ties. MMM They are an awesome thing to have around the shop to "fix" things and to down right screw with people. Yall should try it. Put and extra long zip tie on the driveshaft of a friends car and let them drive around. Ahh the pleasures of being bored stiff at work.

Ah, the wonders of modern plastics. Zip ties have to be the coolest thing anyone ever came up with.

I thought velcro or teflon was the greatest.

Speaking of which....What makes Teflon stick to the pan??:S???
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

No tool box would be complete without a good assortment of zip ties. I think my 1st 2 dirtbikes had more zippys than nuts & bolts!;)

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)