NightJumper

MARDI GRAS 2004, WHO'S GOING?

Its not that im trying to sway people im just letting yall know that Mardi Gras is in New Orleans not 3 hours away in Moss Point

Then you don't want them to come to your DZ? Then what does listing prices have to do with the location of Mardi Gras? And your post have nothing to do with the 11th Annual Mardi Gras Boogie that this boogie is about.

Gonna be there:

allisonjr
Amazon, arriving 26 Feb thru 1 Mar
Aviatrr
bigphil
bkdice
boostedXT
casie
F1freak
freeflir29
RkyMtnHigh
jenneJenn
jmfreefly
Jumpergirl
kelel01
Kris, Monday thru the end!
Laurel
melstarr
mochaskychick
Mouth
NightJumper and the Racer Rum Runners
NoShitThereIWas
n2skdvn
packaho
SkyBeerGod's
Skydiven4fun
SkymonkeyONE, organizing birdman!
Skynole
sunshine, who better be there!
TheRus
TribalTalon
Volo

Might be there:

AggiDave
bmcd308
canuckInUSA
Chile Relleno
drakeshelby
ericaH
jacsmit
jumpdoc, if miami babysits
katiebear321
kevin922
miami
RedAssSkychick
vallerina
yardhippie

Its not that im trying to sway people im just letting yall know that Mardi Gras is in New Orleans not 3 hours away in Moss Point :Dthats like saying the carnaval in Rio De is in TX
i love moss point and igo but im just letting everyone know whats going on why can't we just all get along hehe were all skydivers

Come on, dude. Listen to your own advice, "can't we just all get along..." Even though Gold Coast is my home DZ, I had a nice talk with John and want to visit David and NOSC, soon. I am always excited for skydiving to grow as a sport and think DZ competition is great. What I think is weird is the guerilla marketing tactics laced with false information, that have been used in this thread, coming across as hostile. Moss Point is not 3 hours away - it is 1.5 hours away from New Orleans, but that is really beside the point. I wish Boogie in a Box wasn't planned at the same time as Mardi Gras Boogie because I would have liked to check it out. But, not only have I had plans to attend Mardi Gras Boogie for a year, it is also a reunion of friends from around the country that I hope to attend for years to come. As John said to me, and I agreed, "...only positive thoughts!" :)
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

and I agree also a lot of my friends will be there also so its not like im trying to take any buisness from u guys its kinda like a burger king and a MCdonalds right across the st just because i like burger king doesn't mean you have to like it either :D thanks for your input Laurel, your cool as shit, hope to meet you soon :P

Hey, what are some details, like registration cost, lift ticket cost, is there a fee to camp? That sort of stuff.

$25 registration, $18 jumps, camping and RV slots are FREE including electric for both. Super Otters, Casa, Super King Air, and Helicopter Free beer & cajun food, drawings for prizes. Bring plenty of beads! Chuck Blue (Skymonkey One) will be present with birdman suits and training, Guy Wright & Johnny Mulford for RW, and Dave Brown for freeflying! There will also be night jumps!

Gonna be there:

allisonjr
Amazon, arriving 26 Feb thru 1 Mar
Aviatrr
bigphil
bkdice
boostedXT
Brooke
Carl
casie
Dave Brown - Freefly organizer
F1freak
freeflir29
RkyMtnHigh
jenneJenn
Jennie
jmfreefly
Johnny Mulford - RW organizer
Jumpergirl
kelel01
Kris, Monday thru the end!
Laurel
Le Anne
melstarr
mochaskychick
Mouth
NightJumper and the Racer Rum Runners
NoShitThereIWas
n2skdvn
packaho
skim
SkyBeerGod's
Skydiven4fun
SkymonkeyONE, organizing birdman!
Skynole
sunshine, who better be there!
TheRus
TribalTalon
Volo

Might be there:

AggiDave
bmcd308
canuckInUSA
Chile Relleno
drakeshelby
ericaH
jacsmit
jumpdoc, if miami babysits
katiebear321
kevin922
miami
RedAssSkychick
vallerina
yardhippie

My Pink M

Apparently i can't come to the boogie anymore. I asked my magic 8ball this morning if i should go to TX instead and it said "yes" :)

That's a pink Date Ball - not 8ball. Doesn't count when you ask it skydiving questions. :P Get your ass down here. I missed you at Summerfest and I didn't want to miss you at MGB. :)
My Pink M

Are there gonna be any Rodriguez Brothers there? I mean, can we get some initiations going during the Mardi Gras Boogie?

Gold coast is my home DZ and i am a rodriguez brother... mapache rodriguez;);)
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

Ok, I am trying to figure out how I can go, for a long weekend at least. So Sunnyone you got to be there for initiation!!!

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom