TheBachelor

Brutal California Weather

With all the news on TV lately about the sub zero weather and snow that's been battering Connecticut, New York and the rest of the East Coast, we shouldn't forget that Southern California also gets its share of devastating weather.

I've attached a photo illustrating the excessive damage caused to a home from a rainstorm that whipped through the Los Angeles area not long ago.

It really makes you appreciate what we have, and reminds us not to take it for granted! (the attached picture is a bit graphic and may not be suitable for the squeamish)
There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...

You had better be careful dude!

If the insurance companies can claim a natural disaster, or as they sometime refer to it in their policies, "an act of God" they will deny this claim. I would NOT want to be payin' for this kind of damage out of pocket!

If I were you, I would get some stuffed rabid looking squirels, take a picture of them seemingly attacking the deck and chair, and say you just about got away with your life! (After all, we know squirels certainly aren't from God!!!) :)

"The helicopter approaches closer than any other to fulfillment
of mankind's ancient dreams of a magic carpet" - Igor Sikorsky

Roflmao dude,
That was funny as hell. Only thing worse I guess if your import beer was laying next to it spilling huh? LMAO:D

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

DUDE, THAT IS NOT FUNNY!!!! >:( I ALMOST GOT KILLED GOING OUT IN THE SNOW TO GET MORE BEER!!!

Just kidding, that was very funny!!

I did buy some beer, incase it snows more, anyway, enjoy Cali.

Cold in NC, Arvel :(
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499