tilly

Post holiday blues

Just got bak from Gap with my lovely friends Mel and Kate. Now sitting in in a little dark room with only you lot to keep me company. Drank all my Desperados (with a little help from my dog and my brother) - you cant get it here in England so now back on to the Carslsberg. Feeling cold and sky-hungry not to mention pissed and bored. Got to go back to make those peasants at Starbucks money tomorrow>:( - will suggest another holiday to them - to go to Empuria.B| Wanna go jumping, must go jumping, miss the sky................
Someone please help[:/]

Ah thanks Oz - you replied - nothing like mutual sympathy.:( But shouldnt you be jumping in Australia - I presume you're Australian. Oh well if you dont reply I'll assume you've gone to bed and perhaps the mere fact that I've replied to my own post will cause a snowball effect eh?:D
Hope you get to jump soon!:S

Hey Tilly bird,

I know what you mean! I’ve only done a couple of jumps in the UK this year and I’m getting really quite p*ssed off with this horrible cold weather. >:( But I’m off to sunny California in a month and a day! B| I will say hello to the big blue skies and the big yellow ball in the sky for you soon! :)

Vicki

[rubbing it in] i'm off to florida in 2 weeks... B| [/rubbing it in]

i cant wait, this winter is really shitty. I need realy sky, thats warm :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

did i mention the really cheap jump tickets and extremely good dollar to pound rate?

that and i will be in my most favourite part of the whole world, SEBASTIAN! woooo hooooo!!

Very sorry to hear that you have the blues. If it is any consolation I am on a week off next week and then it is only 3 weeks till I am off to California for a bit of skydiving and tunnel action. Followed by RAPA in June and the herc boogie in July - so I know what you are feeling :D:PB|
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

oh you poor people. I really feel sorry for the pair of you. It must be horrible having all that in the diary :(

i only have sebastian, the WFFC and a number of other events... oh well.... :D

It is horrible - and it must be horrible for you too. :(

Just to recap - I have California in April, Herc Boogie in July and then a big way camp in Empuria in October - plans for Christmas tbc! And varioius bit of UK jumping too.

It's terrible :(

Tilly bird - I feel your pain!

Vicki