ACMESkydiver

Lodi Pics!!! :0)

This was fun...and I MUST find that poster!!! :)

-Sorry, if you were at Losi on Friday and I took your pic and it's not here, it didn't turn out. :(

That's BodyPilot1 standing in front of the sign with me...can't see it very well, camera wasn't that great...[:/]
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Wow. Takes me back to when I did my training up there. I owe everyone up there a big thanks for all the training and tips. Definitely a cool bunch of people. I'm getting my new rig soon and am looking forward to making a trip up there. I hope everyone up there is doing well, even "crackhead"(the DZ dog).:P

woa....that was cool....

The pics are awesome, they brought back great memories. Watching the dudes at Lodi jump when I was a kid is the reason I started skydiving. Just after I finished AFF I was able to jump there and "complete the circle". Again thanks for bringing back the memories.

I know Geno....[:/] Byron was just too far away for me to be able to make my flight home Friday night. I only had 2pm-7pm off on Friday, so I had to make SURE I'd be back at Sacramento Airport to catch that plane back home.

I WILL be in California FREQUENTLY, tho!! Next time I'll hopefully get some more time and make it to Byron. :P
~Jaye

Thanks Ed! I'd just love to see a birdman jump...too bad that's about impossible in any way...

Birdman...and an ACME faller...I'm thinkin' not. :P;):D

Yeah if you wanna go sans birdman for a jump, I'll hopefully have my RW suit in by the next time I visit Northern Cal, that would be groovy!! :)
~Jaye