Luv2Fall

I Love My Wife

She just phoned me to tell me that she will be giving me $500.00 to put on my DZ account this Friday. I didn't quite know how to respond so she quickly followed up with "Enjoy - jump your ass off". I think I will keep her. ;)

I love my wife too.

She doesnt jump nor does she understand why I would want to. She wont give me any money to jump with, thats on me.
She DOES think I should do what makes me happy and doesnt try to convince me that I shouldnt be jumping.
When I go to the DZ, she gives me a kiss and tells me "Have fun, just make sure that you come home"

God bless my wife B|B|

My wife was totally against my jumping at first and for quite sometime.......to the point, I was selling off some of my gun collection for AFF money, etc. as not to "tip her off financially". She eventually changed her mind and even bought me a rig.

She hasn't seen me actually enjoy life since I retired from the Army.........I was a lost puppy for quite sometime. She liked the difference in me and it really helped our relationship. Mileage will vary.............. She was worried at first also.........probably still does but doesn't voice it as loudly as she once did.

She just phoned me to tell me that she will be giving me $500.00 to put on my DZ account this Friday.

Can we share her? There has to be some religion that the three of us could convert to that allows these kind of things. :P

Enjoy the jumps. B|

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you found a great lady!

My wife used to give me crap all the time about flying jumpers every weekend. It was always, "Do you have to fly this weekend?" or "Why do you have to fly Saturday AND Sunday?"

Then, one weekend she said...., "Hey Buck, why don't you go flying." Then the next weekend, "Hey Buck, aren't you going flying?"

We divorced about......4 months later.....;)

I haven't jumped since May. My lady has actually suggested that I should because she knows how much I love it and miss it.

Still, she knows why I have not. I've got other responsibilities now, and there is no use me getting into more debt when I'm working so hard and living so lean to get rid of it.

I know whe I decide I'm ready, she will not stop me.

My wife is hotter than your wife.