bertusgeert

Deland

I will be coming to Deland next week, and wanna see who will be there. Wanna meet some DZ.commers!
From people who have been there before, what was it like? Is there cool parties at night? How close to the beach is it?

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

Deland is 16 miles from Daytona; it's a straight shot. I will be there all this weekend and there are a lot of people on this site who call that DZ home.

Cool, payback sucks, Tequilla at noon for you! Unfortunately for me;), I cant join you, there is a big competition going on, so I have to jump all day. My head still hurts from the last time we hung out in Sebastian.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

so will there be some partyin?

This weekend there is a big party, sat night with a band. But spring break is just starting to kick in, as we could tell by all the hot girls on the dz today. Daytona is just around the corner so there is a lot of partying there.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Most people complain that Deland is a little laid-back as far as partying goes most of the time. I think it's a great dz regardless, but it's also my home dz. :ph34r: I'll be there on Saturday, but not during the week.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon