sky_jumper22

need jumping buddy!

On Thur. I'm leaving the cold of Vermont to visit family in Fla. On the way I'll be stopping in SC to spend the night at a friends house- who just happens to live about 30 min. from the dz in Chester. He doesn't jump so I was hoping to meet up with some cool people to play in the sky with! Anyone have good things to say about Skydive Carolina? Also, each time I jump in a new state I like to have it on video. I've looked at several different web sites for prices for video but all they list are the prices for doing tandem video. Anyone know what the cost would be to have a videographer go up with me and film the jump?

Chester Municipal Airport
www.skydivecarolina.com
1903 King Air Drive
Chester, SC 29706
35 miles south of Charlotte, N. Car.
Contact Information:
(803) 581-5867 (weekdays)
(803) 581-2549 (fax)

Contact Danny before your drive there. See if he is open on Fridays. Perhaps by Friday PM, or just a Cessna until the weekend.
I haven't been there in over a year. I know they get their fair share of tandems from Charlotte, so I'm sure they have video available. I think JB Siefields son jumps there and is a good video shot.

If they don't work out, Raeford is flying on Fridays. We have video and folks to jump with. PM me if you change plans and need information.

Will you only be there to jump on friday, or are you going to be around for the weekend? The DZ is open on friday's, but there might not be anything going on unless there are tandems. You should call and see what's scheduled. Talk to Judy and see if people come out on friday to start their weekend off early. The number is 803 581 5867. You can check the website if that's not the right one. There are plenty of folks that jump there that have camera's. You could probably get someone to video for you. I'll be there on Sun. Hope you have a good time.