Kramer

Weight Lifting Supplement Question

Get a good routine for your lower body too.

Oh trust me, I do. :)
One of my goals when I started lifting was to be able to dunk a basketball. So I started doing squats and other leg exercises hard core, and now, I can dunk quite handily.

To me (personally), squats are the most important exercise I do throughout the week.

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Oh, here's something for some humor: http://www.toonoftheweek.com

:D Man, I go to Ball State, there are so many guys here who look just like the guys in that cartoon. I can't imagine they've done it without the assistance of some illegal substances, but what do I know? Either way, it's funny, 'cause they're always offering advice to us smaller guys trying to get us to "try out andro" for a week and all this shit. :S I'm smart enough to stay away from that garbage, I just find it funny, that's all. (Disclaimer: Yeah, if you're on Andro, I don't have a problem with you personally, it's just not my cup of tea).

Thanks again for the advice Dave. I do appreciate it.

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, there's a guy I know, who's a jumper, he's into lifting, which is cool, but he didn't come out to jump for a few months (literally 2) when he came back he was twice the size he was, then he didn't come back again for a month, and he had literally put on another 25lbs of muscle. Huge.

Hope he's enjoying it, since his skin looks like shit, his stomach looks like crap, he has obvious mood swings and I wouldn't doubt it if he blows out his kidneys.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yeah, he's juicing hard core, although he denies it "naw man, its total legal, creatine and protein..."

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

A good diet and creatine will help you with some gains, nothing nothing nothing like that, though.

Get a good routine for your lower body too.

To build a good body, start with these three ingridents and add others for flavor.

1. Squats
2. Deadlifts
3. Flat Bench.

B|

Yep, if you want to get big this is what needs to be done. And from the looks of your arm in the pic, I would not worry about eating a strict protein diet you might find in M&F mag.........You probably should eat all the meat you can stand and most of the carbs and train really hard! Any fat you may gain can be burned off later. About supplements, I made my biggest gains when drinking protein shakes and eating steaks. They may work in the short time, but in the long run, I think it a waste of money.:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

About supplements, I made my biggest gains when drinking protein shakes and eating steaks

Frozen chicken breasts by the bag (Sam's Club or Costco, HUGE bags) and huge amounts of canned tuna. Also, hard boiled eggs.

That is the easiest and cheapest way to get massive amounts of protein.