Skyrose7

Hey Atlanta Skydivers!

There are a few DZs in Atlanta area. You going to be there long enough to check them all out?

edit: I'm stuck in Bham, so don't expect me at any of them
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Hi Mary,

I plan on being at ASC on Saturday. Saturday is safety day, free beer and dinner after day's jumping is over, then USAP Safety Meeting afterwards. If you can, stick around Sunday. For all Skydivers that attend the safety meeting Saturday evening, get discounts on jump tickets all day Sunday. I hope to meet you Saturday. :)
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

awww, crap, I have to leave Saturday night so me and my buddy can drive back to michigan so I can work sunday night. hehehe, spur of the moment trip, gotta love 'em.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday. Like mentioned earlier, Saturday is Safety Day, and after the free dinner is the safety seminar, and all who attend get $16 jumps form the Super Twin Otter on Sunday. After the Safety Seminar the fun begins (there is free beer).

It'll be a good time, with General jackassery provided by myself, Tyler, Sun Man, Kenny, and Michael with comments from the peanut gallery provided by Nate (a Michigan boy himself).

Contrary to popular belief, you are coming to a fantastic DZ with some awesome people, and no I don't work there, I just spend most of my time and all of my money there.;)

Call in sick....Lifes too long not to enjoy it!!!!

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

"Contrary to popular belief, you are coming to a fantastic DZ with some awesome people...."
------------------------------------------------------------
Amen to that!
"It'll be a good time, with General jackassery provided by myself, Tyler, Sun Man, Kenny, and Michael with comments from the peanut gallery provided by Nate (a Michigan boy himself)."
Mary, you gotta see/hear Tyler's version of "Stroking" . That's worth the trip in itself! ;) :D
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

Just find any of us, we'll treat you to video evidence of Tyler and Darrens b-day party featuring Sun Man........don't ask, you just have to see it.

We have more fun at 3 am than most people do all day.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

well, you guys don't have pics up. I just changed my pic so you can see my face, so if you see someone wondering around aimlessly, that is me. I know my friend has been hanging out with nate, so maybe that will help.:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

I don't have any pictures of me to put up, but you can't miss me... I'm kind of big, 6 ft 4 in, and weigh about 200/205, sort of broad shouldered, pretty easy to pick out in a crowd.
--------