Dolemite

Negate Talk Back Posts...

For all those who have an issue with post numbers vs. jump numbers...whow's about negating all the talk back post numbers??? There should be a mark up for the people who actually post in the forums that are "techinical" about skydiving...huh...what do you think???

Why not make all the Talk Back post equal...ahem....nothing...

Bring it...maybe I should post this in another forum...but considering that this isnt physically skyding related...here we go....what do you think??? Any responses???

-Dolemite

"Officially disapproved by the man"

Meh.

I have a profile filled out, they can read that and figure out if they should listen to me or not (well that and the validity of my post).

I don't care that I have a good number more posts then jumps, I've been jumping for nearly 4 years and have been posting for that long as well, so it makes sense that I have many more posts then jumps.

I honestly don't give a shit about the ratio and don't really care about people that do. They can take what I say or leave it, that's their choice.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I honestly don't give a shit about the ratio and don't really care about people that do.

Well...if thats the case...what difference does it make???

You do a bunch of "educational" posts...it shouldnt make a difference to you...if someone didnt have any "educational" posts then maybe their posts shouldnt be considered "qualified"...i.e. "talk back" posts DONT COUNT!!!

-Dolemite

You do a bunch of "educational" posts...it shouldnt make a difference to you...if someone didnt have any "educational" posts then maybe their posts shouldnt be considered "qualified"...i.e. "talk back" posts DONT COUNT!!!

Eitherway I don't think it really matters. Why should HH go through all the trouble of programming this when it really truely doesn't matter. This guy spends a crapload of money out of his personal pocket to keep this site going and does all the work on it in his free time. I'm not willing to ask him to program something that really does not good, though.[:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I think someone is hurt that they still have the Newbie status under their name.
This is talk-back, what does it matter. It's just a game with the post numbers.
I have my jumps listed in my profile and if I give advise, anyone can go and look at my profile and see if I know what I'm talking about.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

People can post things in other areas that are worthless too. You would have to take away "post numbers" all together to get what you want. Either that or somebody who really knows what they are doing would have to read each post and each reply and decide who deserved another number.

I am just saying that it would be a pretty easy way to keep the peace...considering that the talk back forum is not considered "skydiving related"...at least in a physical sense...it really has nothing to do with skydiving...

It would negate all the jumps vs. post idea...at least minimize it a bit.

-Dolemite

Bring it!!! ;)

I think you meant to reply to some one else.

If your going to post, learn how to reply to the right people ;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

you no business born insecure motha fucka!!!

I got your boy hangin.

I'm still trying to figure out what that means. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon