streaker

Rantoul 2003 Video

I go commando

Me too, except when performing panty tricks.

B|
There is still photo evidence, somewhere! Woo Hoo!
Wish I had owned a video camera then! >:(

Really, I gotta get some sleep. Stop post whoring people! I gotta shut this off!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

It's okay to be scared. But think of it this way, the doctors are going to make you feel better, and you'll heal faster with less problems. Yes, it's going to hurt like hell when you wake up. But in the long run it willl be better.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

ok, I sent you the directions via PM, hope you got them if not, call or im or email or SOMETHING! We NEED THIS FIXXXXXXX!!

Psssst...B2, you're supposed to click on 'Send' to actually sent it to me. ;) i didn't get the direction. btw, Eener is thinking of coming so give her a call and convince her to come.
We're leaving in the morning to go watch my nephew play tennis in Monmoth and then take him to an early dinner. I'm guessing we should be there around 5-6 ish. We probably won't be needing accomodations though, I got volunteered to help take down the rest of a tree that fell in mom's yard last week. I need to move back to CO so I'm not this accessible. :S
-----
~~~Michael

Be sure to say "I know her! She's the shiznitz!" when you see my speaking part

and when my speaking part come along say " he knows the bytch... the bytch rocks"...

ok, I sent you the directions via PM, hope you got them if not, call or im or email or SOMETHING! We NEED THIS FIXXXXXXX!!

Psssst...B2, you're supposed to click on 'Send' to actually sent it to me. ;) i didn't get the direction. btw, Eener is thinking of coming so give her a call and convince her to come.
We're leaving in the morning to go watch my nephew play tennis in Monmoth and then take him to an early dinner. I'm guessing we should be there around 5-6 ish. We probably won't be needing accomodations though, I got volunteered to help take down the rest of a tree that fell in mom's yard last week. I need to move back to CO so I'm not this accessible. :S

Hey Eener! Too cool if you could come! Michael, I will re-email, and hope that it comes thru this time. Let me know if you are still having problems. Eener, you coming on 80? or 88 from Chicago...
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Michael, I will re-email, and hope that it comes thru this time. Let me know if you are still having problems.

Hey Beth - Problem fixed. Thanx for sending it to the right email address this time... ;)
-----
~~~Michael

Awww, geez. eeneR is gona be there now? Damn damn damn.

Nope, still can't make it, but will be missing you peeps anyways....

Fine I see how you are....:( Im just not good enough for you :P

Did that work?
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Fine I see how you are....:( Im just not good enough for you :P

Did that work?

Didn't work, eeneR. Why? Cause I'm the one not good enough for you, remember? ;)

Hmmm...Wimp!!!
Does that push you over the edge to go yet?

Bwahahaha! Nope, sorry Michael. I'll be there ASAP, but it's up in the air as far as how far away that time is. :S
It's your life, live it!

B|

The machines are set up and ready to play! The Rantoul 2003 tape is on the way! Party tonight at the Quarter Till!

Looks like a decent turn out for such very very short notice! Eener, Opie, WFFC, Dennis, Steve and our friends from the Geneso DZ.

Oh yaah!

Streaker
Have a yippee ki ya day!

B|

The machines are set up and ready to play! The Rantoul 2003 tape is on the way! Party tonight at the Quarter Till!

Looks like a decent turn out for such very very short notice! Eener, Opie, WFFC, Dennis, Steve and our friends from the Geneso DZ.

Oh yaah!

Streaker

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

~sigh~

Carry on.
It's your life, live it!

Rev, don't feel bad that you're not there. I couldn't make it either. But, Beth called me and rubbed my face in the fact that I wasn't there. Oh, and she'll call back once the party gets going:(
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Rev, don't feel bad that you're not there. I couldn't make it either. But, Beth called me and rubbed my face in the fact that I wasn't there. Oh, and she'll call back once the party gets going:(

It's ok, Mar. Just so they know where the priorities lie, I'd rather be in Colorado helping you on your house anyway....

;)
It's your life, live it!

It's ok, Mar. Just so they know where the priorities lie, I'd rather be in Colorado helping you on your house anyway....

Oh what a sweetie you are. At this point every thing is just about as done as it can be. Just waiting for those damn noisy fans to do their job and dry out the crawl space.
It was a very emotional day, having to go to the dump with items that I couldn't save. Treasures from my life that I'll never have again. But, like you said, the memories are stored in your head and heart.