streaker

Rantoul 2003 Video

If interested in directions, times etc. e-mail me [email protected].

Please email me directions since I've got the tape. :P Without me, there will be no video.

ok, I sent you the directions via PM, hope you got them if not, call or im or email or SOMETHING! We NEED THIS FIXXXXXXX!!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Well if I had more notice I would have come. But since it's such short notice and I'm so busy. Covered in mud really, so I can't come :P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

It just means we have to throw another one, ah darn... I hate it when that happens...

Okay:)
And listen to Sunny's excuse for not coming. I'm not sure if I buy that one;) Maybe that's why she broke her ankle in the first place, so she wouldn't have to come to your party. She will have to pay for that at WFFC.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

It just means we have to throw another one, ah darn... I hate it when that happens...

Okay:)
And listen to Sunny's excuse for not coming. I'm not sure if I buy that one;) Maybe that's why she broke her ankle in the first place, so she wouldn't have to come to your party. She will have to pay for that at WFFC.

I KNOW!! MAYBE< JUST MAYBE, we could figure out how to make a party at the WFFC!!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I KNOW!! MAYBE< JUST MAYBE, we could figure out how to make a party at the WFFC!!

Well, if you didn't work so hard, maybe you can come join us for drinks more then one night.

Well, if you didn't work so hard, maybe you can come join us for drinks more then one night.

I got to drink with Beth every night I was there. Ok, that was only the last Fri and Sat, but she was drinking! Almost as much as Dave was. LOL
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I got to drink with Beth every night I was there. Ok, that was only the last Fri and Sat, but she was drinking! Almost as much as Dave was. LOL

WHAT! I guess she likes you better then me :(

WHAT! I guess she likes you better then me :(

I have an appendage, and you didn't show her a strap on or anything. Give me come competition! LOL

I still like ya though, Mar. :)
It's your life, live it!

Oh I get it, it was the black thong that got her;)

Hey, we can PW here too and get our numbers up.

Oh I get it, it was the black thong that got her;)

Hey, we can PW here too and get our numbers up.

Geeez, people. The thing, as far as we know, was Jake's.

I go commando. ;)
It's your life, live it!

Should you be getting some rest for you big day?
Oh wait, you'll be getting plenty of rest very soon.

Sunny, you take care, and do what the doctor says to do. I'll be thinking of you. Heal fast.