RkyMtnHigh

Prayers, Vibes, Whatever you have...I'll take it!

So the last post I made about the interview didn't pan out. Thank GOD that it didn't. It was worth the wait as I wouldv'e had to take a significant paycut to settle for that position. My previous employer has an opening in Tampa. I contacted my colleagues and management and let them know about my interest to go home near family, etc. etc. and they were so excited to potentially have me back with the company, so they emailed the hiring manager and thus, I have a phone interview tomorrow at 1:30 pm MST. The ball is rolling which is good, but I need to stay humble and confident through the interview process and make it happen.
DZ.commers have taken the word "family" to a whole new level for me. Thanks in advance for your love and support.

You're so funny...
Of course IF, I mean WHEN, I'm there...I'd love to have visitors! I think my new "home dz" would be Zhills...nice BIG landing area!..I didn't see any ditches last time I was there which is really good...LOL!:SB|:P

Hope all is well with you these days. You're such a tough cookie and such an inspiration.:)

Kreg, you're the best! Thanks! The kuhl part is that I'll be coming "home" to see the folks more often..ie: hanging out/jumping with the Gold Coast family more often! YAY! B|
Hey..you were on the cell with me when you saw that submarine! LOL! It was fun to have you narrate your roadtrip to FL as I was driving to the DZ on Saturday morning.I think we kept each other awake...like a bag of sunflower seeds.:D Git 'er done!

Oh BTW...mom and dad said to tell you "hi" for them and that it was great seeing you again at MGB.B|

Good luck with the interview, hope things work out the way you want them to! :)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka