Slowfaller

Post a picture you took, a favorite picture

1> arenal volcano, costa rica

2> pittsburgh, pa. where i am now

3> my car, shrink wrapped...

(...on my last business trip, my so called friends ran out to the parking garage and wrapped it nice and tight with 5 rolls of saran wrap. it was my boss' idea too, and i think they even expensed the damn cellophane. lemme tell you, that crap melts nice to a hot hood. the best part was, i get this pic on my phone about 10 minutes after i parked & checked in to the hotel (in which i am the last arrive), and am all comfortable up in my room....:)
edited to add note

These are some of my favorites that I have on my computer. Puppy is my dog...that is his name. The 1st 2 were taken in Hueston Woods State park where Puppy and I get our excercise. The yawn is on my bed. Sleep tight was taken by me as I was driving down the highway of my dog and a dog I was taking care of sleeping. They were so cute! It was hard to try to get them in frame while going 75mph, but its close enough. The last one is just some balloons that i think are fun :)

enjoy!
Blue Skies!
Mary B
Sandillas Rodriguez
Muff Brother #2959 TF #77