BoostedXT

Game to piss you off!

GREAT! Now I am hooked. Should have been studying tonight but nooooooo have to finf a way to conquer that damn green light up wall on level 12 or 13 or....well it really doesn't matter anymore i guess.

See what we all have to resort to in the off season......its scary

By the time you read this you have already read it.

Ok, this is wasting too much of my time. I'm on the first new level. I entered the code, but the door is locked and I can't find a key.

Anybody know how to open the door???

Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

Ok, this is wasting too much of my time. I'm on the first new level. I entered the code, but the door is locked and I can't find a key.

Anybody know how to open the door???

which door you mean? the one with the keycode next to it?

MB 3528, RB 1182

Warning: CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS

I was talking about the final exit door (when you enter the 8 digit code and the red force field goes away).

Thanks for the reply :)
This is a really cool game. I hope more levels come soon.

Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

how do you get by all the laser gates after going through the passage under the bed?

very carefully.

:D:D

but seriously, did anybody else figure out how to get the coke, and sign the guestbook at the end? or am I the only genius on dz.com? :P

MB 3528, RB 1182

Aw man, I thought I was done with this. I got the guest book signed but didn't know you could get a Coke.

I gotta try this again, grrr.>:(:)
Art

how do you get by all the laser gates after going through the passage under the bed?

SPOILER: Press the buttons on the machine. Go to next room with wire cutters from cabinet (TV room I think). Cut green wire. Go forward and move wall. Go back and press buttons. Go up and drop down other side.

Art

If you're where I think you're at, check the Commodore flag.

Also, check out CrazyIvan's post:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_threaded;post=711631;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;

Art

hahaha this is the best thread I have ever done....haha...Usually my threads suck.

I am glad that you all enjoyed the game so much and that it has made its way back to the top. Remember I told you it would piss you off.:P

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

With the three tiles fully inserted, pull-out the left and right ones twice and the middle one once.

Art

Damn... I didn't even try to get the coke, but I bet I could figure out how to do it :P

I didn't try to sign guest book either... I guess I'll just have to go back and try it when I'm on my own computer again.

it took me the 3rd time through to finally sign that damn guest book... once you figure it out, you realize how easy to was all along.

MB 3528, RB 1182

Hint: There are two ways to arrange the triangle pieces. One way blocks the post from sliding into it. The other way allows for a space. That's the one you want.

Another hint: Put the small triangle on the bottom

Art

This game is making me feel like a real dumbass >:( Now I can't figure out what to do with the triangular object. Hell, I can't even follow Ivan's cheat sheet and yet thru this crap. Aaagh!

Whoa...Ivan has a cheat sheet?;) Pleez share!:P