BoostedXT

Game to piss you off!

Ok, Casie, there is a diskette box on top of the book shelf. Get it. go to the pC room, and use the pin to open the box, get the diskette in the pc and turn it on......
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I'm groovin' on that funky soundtrack. Yeah...uh huh...work it...

Wait, maybe I should just keep that last bit to myself. ;)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

which one is it?

Edit: I'm out of the room, so I can't see it anymore.

After the WEB stuff code, I see a bunch of 4 color blocks, which one is the one that doesn't belong? and how much longer?

Ivan, I've got the rat head, the 3 tiles, and know how to lower and rise the F(^#(*ing bridge. What do I do with the slots and the things I carry?
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

i can't remember i think it might be one in the middle row, its the one where the colors aren't in the same order. might be 3rd one in the middle row, but i might just be making that up... probably 5 or 6 more...

i'm stuck on the next room anyone know how to fix the flashlight? i put the batteries in but it keeps telling me i need to fix it first and it won't let me pick it up :(

Ivan, I've got the rat head, the 3 tiles, and know how to lower and rise the F(^#(*ing bridge. What do I do with the slots and the things I carry?

Place the tiles in the slots, then ALIGN the tiles so it makes a path from one side to the other, place the head in the box in the HOLE, after you see the head going back and forth, close the bridge and open the door

at least you seem to have found the flashlight - i'm looking at a motorbike and still haven't been for that nicotine boost, this game is so addictive, it may stop me smoking :S

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

i can't remember i think it might be one in the middle row, its the one where the colors aren't in the same order. might be 3rd one in the middle row, but i might just be making that up... probably 5 or 6 more...

i'm stuck on the next room anyone know how to fix the flashlight? i put the batteries in but it keeps telling me i need to fix it first and it won't let me pick it up :(

I'm writing a template for that...I got it, but it's getting ridiculous, too many combos

down the trap door? its dark down there and i can't get the flash light

yes you can, if it's fixed, you gotta take the lightbulb, the screwdriver and fix it...use the hose to go down, in the next door you'll find the key on the floor

got the flashlight to work and the trapdoor open but it won't let me go down as I need something to go down with, eg something like a ladder I would have thought

tash

edited: thanks for the hose tip CrazyIvan!
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe