kai2k1

Dinner??

Making a beef roast with potatoes and carrots...then going to make garlic cresent rolls...yum!!!!

Then when I am all roasted out later this week, gonna make the left over meet into BBQ beef to bring with me to the DZ...yummy!!!

*watching the clock patiently*
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

yummmmmm,

so hungry for real food right now...would be so much better than this stuff they're feeding us at college...

plus im soo sick...soup is my best friend right now....

Im in NY...long island to be exact....send some over hehehe

*daizey*

Dammitt...........your house sounds better. I go weak in the knees for good roast. Especially if it's Venison roast!

Have not done a Venison roast yet, but it does sound yummy....another thing I would love to do is a buffalo roast...ohmigod I love buffalo...yummy.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

ohmigod I love buffalo...yummy.

Good stuff. I had a Buffalo burger in Delta Junction Alaska once. Best burger I have EVER had in my life. For some reason the Buffalo up there was WAY better than any I have had in the lower 48. I had Buffalo sirloin the other night.......pretty good!

Wow, it’s even from scratch! I tell people I can cook, but cooking for me involves frying some meat and adding packet veggies and stir fry sauce from a jar. Hehe, tastes ok though. It’s lunch time here and I think by the time the soup got here it would be slightly cold, but the thought is nice. I’m so hungry now.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

There is a place in Colorado along I70 in Idaho springs, they have a kick ass buffalo stew...and kick ass burgers.....had to stop there on the way to keystone back in feb....*drool*
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

MMMmmmmm

Reading this posts makes me hungry.....

Went to look through cabinets in kitchen..... Some flour.... Potatoes...... Milk.....Cereal...... and Ramen noodles..... I guess I know what I'm eating!!!

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

Have to fix dinner in a few minutes. It will be baked chicken, green beans, homemade (from scratch) cornbread and a salad.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Is being lazy considered a diet?

Um no Clay....

mmm yummy roast!!!

*eener runs away giggling*
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Can't hide roast from a fat boy! Get back here!

Oh yea? Can he chase down little white girl???:ph34r:
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I don't know.........do I get to eat her

*eeneR smacks Clay* Dude wake up you are having one of Those dreams again....

bwahaha
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto