chaoskitty

Free hockey tickets rock!!!

I hadn't ever seen a hockey game until recently when the boss gave us his unused tickets a couple of times. It was pretty incredible! The energy there! Gotta love a sport where it involves so much...testosterone! ;)

YES! And the fans get to be all crazy! Hockey games are so much fun!

Hockey games are so much fun!

Hockey kicks serious ass!!!! Games are a blast...but actually playing the game is a downright riot, course it sucks only getting ice time at like 12am :( and having to get up and go to work the next morning. That was a riot...

Left winger!!!! :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Preds lost [:/]

Apparently they forgot how to play hockey and came to play fuck up instead.
They were sloppy, spent too much time passing and not enough time shooting.. and the Anaheim goalie was really on top of things.
No dice for the predators...
I had fun though! :ph34r:

So does anyone actually go to a hocky game JUST for the play.. or for the fights as well.

That's bullshit!!! I go for the tequila. :P

By the way, there is a little humor mixed in with my anger in this post. But I'm glad ChaosKitty had a good time at the game.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

oh, yes. I love hockey. My lady knows that perhaps the thing I miss most about LA is going to LA Kings games. I usually went to about 10 per year (Staples was walking distance from my old office).

Hockey fans are great!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Dang I got hurt (not seriously) playing hockey tonight and I'm not happy about this. There was a little over 90 seconds left in our 3-2 (the good guys were in the lead) 1st round playoff game when the dude who scored both of the other teams goals came in on me one-on-one. Well being the experienced defenseman, I played the man and there was no issue except that my defensive partner panicked and basically tackled the guy (resulting in a penalty) and the guy landed on my leg. I'm happy to report that he didn't land on my knee (otherwise I'd be making this post numerous hours from now in a hospital bed), but he did land on my thai (sp?) resulting in a somewhat painful charlie-horse. >:(

I played a good game and I came close to scoring a couple of times. But I went into this game wanting not to get hurt (and not be able to jump), and then I get hurt. Oh well, it's what I get for playing hard. :S

Avs/Wings game tomorrow and unless the Avs do well in the playoffs, it could be my last Avs game for a long time as I'm not renewing my season tickets next year (freeing up more money for jumps) and I will likely be selling numerous early playoff round games this year (freeing up even more money for jumps). :)

Take care ... to all the hockey fans out there ... and have sympathy for your favorite player when they get hurt. Hockey is a tough game, but a fun game to play. :$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Make that TWO Texas girls who like hockey... (just cause I live in Nashville doesnt mean I'm not a Texan anymore!)
I'm always torn between the preds and the stars.

As long as you accept that the Devils will whoop up on either of them, we can enjoy the next game over beers, on me. :P

And if only I'd overheard you and Kelly, I could've mentioned the time I got to skate with Niedermayer and Stevens. I think Brodeur bled on the guy next to me once.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*