yardhippie

Body mods (tats, piercing, etc)

Do it...it doesnt even hurt when they do it...you just feel goofy for about a week and then all is magic! ;):P

Bx
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

My work in progress oh and i got some extra holes too...

Ink Link Clicky

Mine are the first set on the link plus its goes over my back and up my neck.

-Country has some of the most outstanding inkwork I've ever seen...then again, I haven't seen it in person, but the pics on the internet are hot.

No piercings except one in each ear, and no ink...hubby doesn't like ink on chicks, and I met him before I could get one...:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Do it...it doesnt even hurt when they do it...you just feel goofy for about a week and then all is magic! ;):P

Bx

Im thinkin I let this other piece heal before I go to another! :$ Plus, my new promotion at work may cause me to keep from gettin my toung done.[:/]
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Im thinkin I let this other piece heal before I go to another! :$ Plus, my new promotion at work may cause me to keep from gettin my toung done.[:/]

That's understandable...but remember, there are retainers (yes, I sold body jewelry for a while...B|) out there that you can put in as soon as a tongue piercing heals...I wore one for I can't tell you how long...great way to keep people from noticing...:D:ph34r:..Just make sure that when you change barbells for the first time, you get the right size, some people just settle for what they can find as opposed to finding the right size. (like I wear a 1/2 14g...but wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't spoken to a piercer)...Cheers...:ph34r:

~R+R:):P
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...