RkyMtnHigh

My boss is a BUTT CHEETO!

[:/]:( The day started out really good because I received email copies of some awesome reference letters that went to my previous company that I'm interviewing with about my track record and successes. I was flattered:) The position with my previous employer looks good, but it is going sooo slooow[:/]and I'm not the most patient person:S. But at least they see the value I brought to their company and are excited to have me back. This guy will definitely feel the loss once I'm gone!

Interesting.
I recently read a book on that kind of managing that changed a lot of my relationships in life. I would advise it to everyone despite the corny title.

GO get it
Whale Done
The power of positive relationships
Ken Blanchard

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/074323538X/103-1382021-5671821?v=glance

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

just had to say i like the metephore you use.... butt cheeto.. very origanal if i do say......

Sort of a visual, isn't it? ..and that's the nice way to say what he really is!:S

His email was dated 3/23/04 at 2:25 pm and the last paragraph tells me a list of things that I need to do by March 23! The email I got from him earlier in the month was the same. It was sent to me at midnight the night before he was riding in the field with me with his expectations for the following day. What a setup! As if I have a chance (while sleeping) to rearrange my day to accomodate..ugh!!! I feel like Eddy Murphy in Delirious "I want hhhhim to gggeet hhhit by a tttrrruuuuk!":)

just had to say i like the metephore you use.... butt cheeto.. very origanal if i do say......

Here here!! wingnut!! I have to say my new cutdown of the day is:

Butt Cheeto

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

lmao!! I have to bump this because I'm having to much fun saying BUTT CHEETO!!

Im glad Im not the only one...that has been cracking me up since I saw this post...roflmao
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

lmao!! I have to bump this because I'm having to much fun saying BUTT CHEETO!!

Im glad Im not the only one...that has been cracking me up since I saw this post...roflmao

YESSSSSSSS!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now all I want to do is meet someone I can't stand and call him a BUTT CHEETO!!!!!!!!:D:ph34r:

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I've already used it twice!! I follow a gaming forum. Actually it's more a free for all and the flames are rampant. So you can imagine how many times I've read "asshat" "fuktard" etc... but I trumped them all with ... *holding breath* .... *yells out* ...

BUTT CHEETO!!!!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I thought that you were ranked 12th in the country in regional sales growth.. How can he talk shit??? Sometimes Bosses come off as assholes when they're trying to motivate their employees.. Good luck:)

Yep..I was listed in the top 10 reps with the most marketshare at the national sales meeting in late January. He doesn't care about ranking:S..he saw me "weak" emotionally over the holidays with my personal life and has been like a paranah ever since. I needed support, not to be set up to fail.

So that I get the comparison, try to accurately describe a Butt Cheeto in 50 words or less. :)

Okay..50 words or less..hmm..Webster would say..

Butt Cheeto: Someone who is an ass-munch; who thinks he's always right; closedminded to different, creative ways to get the same result; who you can't trust; this person is a twofaced coward.

How's that?

So that I get the comparison, try to accurately describe a Butt Cheeto in 50 words or less. :)

Okay..50 words or less..hmm..Webster would say..

Butt Cheeto: Someone who is an ass-munch; who thinks he's always right; closedminded to different, creative ways to get the same result; who you can't trust; this person is a twofaced coward.

How's that?

ALLLLLLLLLLRIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! So I do know a butt cheeto...I can use it now...thank you!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Yep..I was listed in the top 10 reps with the most marketshare at the national sales meeting in late January. He doesn't care about ranking..he saw me "weak" emotionally over the holidays with my personal life and has been like a paranah ever since. I needed support, not to be set up to fail.

I'll give you my short-version of my tough times.

My manager, ex-marine, was very supportive because of the level of my work. My supervisor was a jerk. The sup was a person who tried to emotionally beat people down to control them. A little weasel of a person.

People who treat you like that have issues with self-esteem, control, and being a caring human being.

Let it go. Your life will progress. Each time you revisit that, you relive it. Once was enough.

Rocky,
My sweet sensitive little divette..

Once again you are allowing the babblings of an insignificant moron effect your affect!! You know what I'm gonna say!! Stand tall and proud; smile that beautiful smile full of confidence and just demand the respect you know you deserve.

Not the first time some pee-on dude was intimidated by your strong personality, no? (How much taller are you than he is:ph34r:) Been there done that!!

You're set for that job, it's in the stars.. You go gurl!!
B|
Kisses
Dr. "Q" PMS#151Shugah,Shugah,How'd Ya Git So Fly?

Rocky,
My sweet sensitive little divette..

Once again you are allowing the babblings of an insignificant moron effect your affect!! You know what I'm gonna say!! Stand tall and proud; smile that beautiful smile full of confidence and just demand the respect you know you deserve.

Not the first time some pee-on dude was intimidated by your strong personality, no? (How much taller are you than he is:ph34r:) Been there done that!!

You're set for that job, it's in the stars.. You go gurl!!
B|
Kisses

DQ! OMG! You're right!...the boss has "lil man syndrome"! I tower over him and he has to look up to me. he he he:D

Tonight I had a Celebrity Patient Program with the author of COURAGE TO GIVE, Jackie Waldman and a physician speaker. I was a wreck making sure everything went smoothly. Jackie autographed her books which she gave out complimentary and her presentation was goosebumps awesome! Her message spoke to those with or without MS. Bottomline, it was about how gratifying the act of giving to others is and how it gets your focus off your own problems. Random acts of kindness. On a funny note, in between presenters changing out their powerpoint slides, I took advantage of a moment to entertain the crowd: I was in a goofy mood and did shadow puppets on the big screen! They ROARED with laughter..so it was a pleasure to me to please them. All in all, it was a successful program tonight regardless of the butt cheeto:DB|;) YAY! I WIN!:P

Luv & Miss Ya My Sistah! Thanks for your support! Can't wait to see you again at SDC or Zhills!

Hey Baby gurl,

When I'm right, I'm right. B|

Cheeto prolly senses they don't have the goods to hold on to the likes of you. Just plan to pat him on his little head at just the right moment when you're looking down at him & leaving for the last time.:ph34r:

There will always be someone trying to hold you back. Only works if it stops you!
(& Keep the good word in for me!)

Z-hills, SDC(Summerfest 4 sho!), Eloy... ya never know with us!!
Da pigfarm?!:D
Luv Ya!...............Q
Dr. "Q" PMS#151Shugah,Shugah,How'd Ya Git So Fly?

Just plan to pat him on the head at just the right moment when you're leaving for the last time.:ph34r:

Naah...I'm gonna give him a NOOGIE:P

Z-hills, SDC(Summerfest 4 sho!), Eloy... ya never know with us!!No shit! you never know when I'll surprise ya!...Eloy Holiday Boogie will be an annual event for me
Da pigfarm?!:DOohh..hey now..da pigfarm! That's what I'M talkin about!..fourwheelin', hot tubbin'..it's OZ! Count me in!B| Giddyup!