Vallerina

Best vacation ever

DUDE. take me with you!! thats one of the things i still need to do in life is go to OSHKOSH, i've always wanted to go. hehe.

Les see, you live in H-town too.... If we have an extra seat this year, pack yo bags.

You are old enough to drink?B|

Buck

oops sorry Val, didn't mean to hijack!

You're the winner!!!!

I think we've decided on the Virgin Islands. I'm looking into villas right now actually! It was your post that contained everything I want in a trip: most beautiful beaches in the world, hiking, tons of food, beer, reggae music!

Are there any rich people that would like to join us? Or, are there any skydivers that haven't maxed out their credit cards yet that would like to join us? :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

What? My link for Haiti vacations wasn't good enough? :D:D:D:D

I'm sorry, Clay, but I must dance to fancy shmancy reggae music while on vacation, and I heard that Haiti just doesn't have the steal drums that I require.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

My Fiance took me to Cape Town (South Africa) for 2 weeks in December. It was magnificent! We went to Boulders Beach and played with the penguins, climbed up Cape Point (most southern tip in Africa - where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet), took the cable car to the top of Table Mountain (quite popular for base jumping), and the highlight: He rented a little Cessna 172 and flew me over Table Bay at 1000ft! UNREAL!!! :o:)I've been to Europe, America, Japan, UK and Mauritius. Cape Town was, without a doubt, the best holiday I've ever had!!!
:P

not jumping sux