damion75

The hardest character on TV/films

Ok, how bored am I?

I have finally joined the '24' generation, and it is clear to me that Jack Bauer is so much tougher than anyone else on the screen (the Terminator doesnt count since he was a machine!)

But I may be wrong... I also couldn't think of any more women (Barb Wire just didnt cut the mustard!) but I would love to be proved wrong...;)

I have tried to keep this to characters who have been in more than one thing (apart from Nikita) or the field of choice would be too wide.:|

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

The hardest character I've ever seen on TV was John Holmes.

LMAO. When I saw the topic, I too was wondering the context.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

But I may be wrong... I also couldn't think of any more women (Barb Wire just didnt cut the mustard!) but I would love to be proved wrong...;)

:|

Warrant Officer Ripley-(Alien, Sigourney Weaver)

Judith

Warrant Officer Ripley-(Alien, Sigourney Weaver)

Good call! How could I forget Ripley? :$ She was hard core!!B|

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

The Irish fighter that Brad Pitt played in Snatch??
Begbie (Trainspotting)
For a "real life" person, the climber in "Touching The Void" who suvived numerous days and loads of broken bones and managed to crawl back to base camp.......mucho hardy!!

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."

You forgot Spenser -- not the Robert Urich Spenser but the other guy, what'sisname? Joe Mantegna. They did a t.v. movie adaptation of one of the Robert B. Parker novels a few years ago, called Small Vices

SPENSER is a BADASS! (The Spenser character in the novels is really really cool, and way harder than that 24 pussy. I watched the first episode of 24 and decided I thought the writing/acting/dialogue were all shit, so I've never watched it since. Hokum cliche, the whole show.)

Eugene Lipinski played an assassin called the Gray Man, also a very hard dude.
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"