Unstable

I am Selling YOUR car......

Bawahahahaha.........thats funny...

what do I get out of the deal? besides to kick you in the junk?B|:P

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

what do I get out of the deal? besides to kick you in the junk?

See, I don't really see a Win-Win Situation with this. I'm just going to give away your car, that would be in MY best interest. Come on man, be a team player for once....:D
=========Shaun ==========

Bawahaha.....where have I heard me a team player before?

Oh yeah! My boss when I was onconscious and rushed to the ER and in surgery. he wanted me towork in 5 days. When my DR said no because I was still in hospital he said I was being selfish.....lol

So yeah.....Pay up or its a kick to the junk.:D

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.

I would just like to comment on your sig line:

"Wow look at that Vic! He does a dirty Nurse!" - "Yeah Kenny, not everyone can do a dirty nurse."- "Right you are Vic." LETS GO!

I believe that should be "Right you are, Ken" MXC rocks anyway...new shows coming on Thursday...yippie! :PB|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Bawaha.....does he want my car?....who wouldnt want a free car?:S..lol....or to kick unstable in the junk?

"Wow look at that Vic! He does a dirty Nurse!" -Kenny talking to Vic

"Yeah Kenny, not everyone can do a dirty nurse." -Vic Talking to Kenny

"Right you are Vic." - Kenny talking to Vic....

am I missing something?

Gawain,

Would you like to have his car?

Thanks, but for now, I have a 6-speed Acura CL 3.2 Type-S. A lot more power, two extra cylinders, and leather (everything but Nav). I'm happy with it, it's happy with me. :)
Make light!

sweet car....I was gonna buy one of those.....they are sick....awesome power too.

I didnt get leather because between biking, jumping, rock climbing, and everything else I do I would punch a hole in it.....

You should do the chip they have for those...320HP/300tor.

mmmm....speed.

Joe

I didnt get leather because between biking, jumping, rock climbing, and everything else I do I would punch a hole in it.....

That's funny, I got leather for basically similar reasons. I knew I would get in the truck dirty, muddy and I'd spill shit on the seats. So I got leather. It's easier for me to keep clean and when I spill something on it, it wipes right on up, instead of soaking into fabric.

I guess I could have gotten naggahide huh? But all of those poor Naggas being killed just for their skin...sick.

hahaha:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

hey Gawain....A lot more power translated to 2 seconds slower to 60MPH and 2 1.8 or so slower to 1/4 mile trap? hehe......oh yeah..... family van wins again!

Hehe.....door to door witha vette....haha he was super pissed.

Joe

sweet car....I was gonna buy one of those.....they are sick....awesome power too.

You should do the chip they have for those...320HP/300tor.

mmmm....speed.

I'd love to, but pending career/job decisions may require me to release this beautiful, understated, well crafted machine. The one plus is that barely 1000 of these were made with a six speed in the past couple of years, so a purist will pay for it if I can find them. What would I get as a replacement? Heavens...it could be a used GM or Ford vehicle :o:o[:/]....and a truck at that! :o:|
Make light!