Deuce

So horny....

So I guess it didn't help much when I showed you my breast, and was giving you big hugs and dry hummping your leg:)

Oh great. You'll do it for that drunken shitbarge, but not for your fine plane captain. He doesn't need your help anyway, he's got an in with the lovely ladies in the Crystal Bar.

drunken shitbarge

You can do much better than that. You didn't even throw in bogtrotting.

My new helmet is wired up. You coming out Saturday? We need some pics of the "fire" rig.

Powedered wig pillow-biting poofter.

drunken shitbarge

You can do much better than that. You didn't even throw in bogtrotting.

My new helmet is wired up. You coming out Saturday? We need some pics of the "fire" rig.

Powedered wig pillow-biting poofter.

OK I'll try, you rectum-faced canvas-humping shit juggler.

I will certainly be out this weekend. It just wouldn't do to deprive the mere non world record holding jumpers of our exalted presence. I know that they are all excited about the prospect of seeing us and showering us with love and praise.

And as for Mary, I don't think Julie would mind too much. Any time I'm playing with someone else's boobs (not Deuce's man titties), is time that she can get on with other things that she needs to do.

And as for Mary, I don't think Julie would mind too much. Any time I'm playing with someone else's boobs (not Deuce's man titties), is time that she can get on with other things that she needs to do.

:D I still will make sure I have Julie's permission first.

Give her a hug from me. That woman rocks!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey