Smirniof

Oxygn Anti Fogging

TYR, the company that makes swimming products, has an anti-fog spray that I use on my goggles. Works like a charm:)

And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

I actually think its called 'TYR Anti-Fog Solution'. It comes in a small white container with a 'hairspray' push down spray nozzle. Its a small little thing, the container is about 2'' tall. It goes a long way though.
http://www.rei.com/product/797482?preferredSku=7974820016&cm_mmc=cse_froogle-_-datafeed-_-product-_-7974820016&mr:trackingCode=1A18CE29-B020-DF11-9B13-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA
And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

Dish washing liquid. A drop or two, spread, let dry, clean with soft cotton cloth. Rain X works well too. Use to use it on the race helmet face shields.
U only make 2 jumps: the first one for some weird reason and the last one that you lived through. The rest are just filler.
scr 316

Dish washing liquid. A drop or two, spread, let dry, clean with soft cotton cloth. Rain X works well too. Use to use it on the race helmet face shields.

I've tried Rain X. It doesn't really help at all in my experience and when you think about it, it's more likely to make the problem worse. Fog on the visor is caused by lots of tiny water droplets. The purpose of Rain X is to make the water form beads - ie. droplets.

Dish washing liquid seems to intuitively make more sense - break the surface tension and allow the water to form a flatter more continuous film rather than bead. That said, I tried it and didn't see a lot of difference between dish detergent vs no detergent.

The best solution to fog with a full face helmet that I've found is to avoid the condensation in the first place. Breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth and when breathing out, use your lips to ensure that the moist exhaled air is going out the vent and not recirculating inside the helmet.

I haven't tried commercial anti-fogging solutions, so that might work, but if you avoid wearing the helmet when not necessary and control your breathing when you are, you should find that you don't really need it.

If I recall, and its been a few months since I've worked on one of them helmets... there are 6 screws (or is it 4) total, half on one side, half on the other

Remove the black plates (or whatever color you got), pop the visor off, re-install black plates.

No more fogging issues!:D:D

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message