fool

strangest thing just happened...

Ok, so I should have been sleeping as I have 2 exams tomorrow, but instead went over to a friend's house to watch some movies and chill out. I'm almost back home (3 a.m.) and stopped at a red light in my van. I take very quick notice of a red kind of sporty looking car with about six guys shoved into it pull up beside me, and go back to thinking about skydiving and sleep. I catch some sort of movement out of the corner of my eye, see the guy on the passenger side in the back getting out, looking at the van... as the light turns green, I accelerate, he starts running.. I pin it, he runs faster... I have a 350 ci engine and 3/4 of the way through the intersection he was still running after the van like Ben Johnson on speed. I obviously won that battle, took a very scenic route home to make sure they weren't following me, and so far so good. I am just really curious as to what was up... maybe the poor guy was just tired of being sardined into a little car like that and wanted a ride with some leg room... I don't know, it just kinda freaked me out. I'm keeping an eye out the window for now to make sure they aren't from around here or something, so I figured I'd post it. I now am going to get even less sleep than the less than responsible me was going to get before this happened. Ah well, hope his friends had a good laugh, I kinda did looking at his face as he was chasing me.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

ouch, that hurt... I wouldn't have been freaked out if I'd been driving another vehicle, but I just bought this one two weeks ago... I didn't want anything to happen to her... plus there's a lot of glass that coulda been broken... or paint... ok fine... my dress was caught in the door. I also woulda kicked all their asses, but I dropped my purse and that was what was actually pressing the gas, my little chicken like legs didn't have any power left to do that they were shaking so bad. ;)

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

coulda been.. I thought of that too, I just didn't want to stick around to find out really... I know I've never been up to much good at 3 am when I'm hanging out with that many of my friends. Either way, I wonder what he lost if it was a bet.

S.E.X. party #1