lummy

doesn't this just suck???

My current job has me out in the field a lot which is kinda cool. Anyways, this morning I was assigned to go out to the Byron Boys ranch in the afternoon. A quick look on the map shows the ranch being 5 minutes the other way from my DZ. A quick check of the calendar tells me the kids are going to their mom's tonite.

Anybody gonna be out there today?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Wow yeah it sucks to be you dude.

yeah, huh :(

Damn... first I have to go to some stupid going away free lunch, then have to drive all the way to Byron where I'll be 5 minutes away from the dz...

Damn... guess I'll have to go grab my rig
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Damn, that sucks dude. It really sucks that you get to go jump outta dem airplanes. I feel for you bro. ;)

and... and...

HAVE FUN !!

and... and...

FUCK YOU !!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

and... and...

FUCK YOU !!

yeah, well it'll suck not being able to be dragged around on my back so I can do my super spinny sit flying routine again.

sure you don't wanna join me?

Yeah, I'm definitely sure that I don't want to join you. I just love my job too much to leave today.

I don't like you and would hate to jump with you again.

BTW... Have fun.... and FUCK YOU!! :)

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

It's windy as hell out here today, Gary, don't sweat it.

Tell me about it. I stopped by the dz after I finished and they were already closed.

Oh, well, there's always next time. MAybe I'll have to hit Lodi next week when I'm done working in Elk Grove