Zeemax

Krispy Kreme's...

I never had a krispy kreme. where i lived in texas they didn't have any around. heard they were they best donuts you can get though however since i worked in a donut shop i don't think i can bring myself to eat or look at one the same way. meh.:D:ph34r:
Just because I appear sweet doesn't mean I can't kick your ass!

Krispy Kreme and BEER doesn't mix.
a buddy of mine was drinking and I brought KK's to the party....he consumed lots.
on the way home I had to stop at the Kinkos and let him leave a pile of glaze in the parking lot.
[:/]

just a warning for all.
my power is beyond your understanding.

I only like the soft glazed KK's. The problem with them is that I REALLY like them:S. Once I eat one I will eat the whole damn box. They are just too damn light.

KK's RAWK!

Now for the best of any kind there are three ole ladies in Lancaster Ohio that make the best damn doughnuts anywhere.

Next comes Dunkin Doughnuts. I love the blueberry glazed and the Chocolate Honey glazed. MMMMMMMMMM:)

When I wa sin Virginia in 1997, Krispy Kremes were amazing. Then I moved back to Cali, where I sadly explained the loss of Krispy Kremes. Then a branch opened up, and there was much rejoicing.

They are all over now. I actually had the pleasure of meeting and talking to the SoCal District Manager. He readily agreed that other than the hot glazed, the donuts are marginal. I told him that the other donuts needed improvement, and the glazed aren't good unless hot off the fryer.

He said they tried to fix that, but the hot donuts weren't as good and the old donuts tasted better. They opted for maintaining the quality fo the hot donuts.

So I get them every now and then. But I sure am not the addict I used to be.

My wife is hotter than your wife.